• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KingEric7 View Post
      Ni ovaj nije nista bolji...

Yaya Toure says it would be "an honour" to play for Paris Saint-Germain as speculation mounts over his future at Manchester City.

The star midfielder's agent insisted last week his client was unhappy at the Premier League champions after expressing disappointment at the club's perceived failure to celebrate his birthday.

Toure backed up those claims, revealing he will make a statement regarding his future after the World Cup, and has now hinted at interest in joining the Ligue 1 champions.

"When I think about objectives of Paris Saint-Germain, how can you not be interested in a club like that?" he told France Football.

"PSG have become a European power. It'd be an honour to be part of such a club one day... if I can be of use."

Comment

• Ja mislim da je vrijeme da se otvori tema predsezone, ovdje se pise uveliko o transferima, a transfer period jos poceo nije, ludnica. Prvi put da nije Arsenal samo u tim vrtoglavim spekulacijama od maja do septembra
        sigpic
        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ovaj Matt Spiro izgleda na avataru ko mini Vučić.

maliajnstajn:
          Ja mislim da je vrijeme da se otvori tema predsezone
          +1

Comment

• Iako ima iz svih liga, cini mi se da najvise ima iz Premier lige... Lepo napravljen "spot", reci i sve ostalo... Cak sam se najezio...

P.S. Nema neka generalna tema, pa nisam znao gde da stavim...

Comment

• http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...dinand-3612520

Ode Rio u Totenhem. Ako ga odrze citavim, dobar ce im biti za rotaciju.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X