X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eto već 2:0, Aguero majstor

Comment

• Dali su 2 komada,i opste nece da stanu...

Izgleda idu na onu opciju...ako dobije slucajno Celzi na Enfildu...i ako se izjednace sa bodovima sa LFC-om,da imaju sto bolju gol razliku... Ono sto im je i donelo titulu pre 2 sezone...
      I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Gol sezone!

[vine]Mnmq3mMXDbH[/vine]
        It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
        It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• I opet je Siti primio goll cini mi se da su u poslednje 3 utakmice primili barem po gol......Kompani je upao u krizuuu,pre nekoliko meseci su ga proglasili za igraca meseca sad mogu za tragicara.

Comment

• Au,povredi se Silva.Ne izgleda toliko ozbiljno,ali ce morati izmena....

Tu ako bude pauza 1-2 sedmice...Siti polako ostaje bez glavnih igraca...
            I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Na promociji lige dva dana prije pocetka.

Kakva ironija
                  sigpic
                  "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                  AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Svi junaci nikom ponikose.
                    "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Lagano bi meni Lallana umesto Sterlinga igrao u tom timu godine. Ali i ovako nema greske. 6 Engleza, plus Coleman i Marshall, znaci 8 britanskih igraca. I posle kazu liga stranaca.
                      sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                      -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Everton's hopes of qualifying for the Champions League have been dealt a blow with the news Kevin Mirallas will miss the rest of the season.

The Belgian forward suffered a groin injury in the final moments of Everton's 2-0 victory over Manchester United on Sunday and will be sidelined for three weeks.
                        Ovo svakako debelo umanjuje sanse za LS, sanse koje su ionako male, a sada su jos manje.
                        sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Kakva je karma kurva to je nevjerovatno.

Prije par sedmica se pricali o Martinezu i njegovoj diplomi iz fizioterapije. Cak je i pricao kako njegovi igraci rijetko dozive misicne povrede jer pazi da ih ne preigra te pazi na fitnes nivoe. I evo sad Mirallas misicna povreda bum.

Nekad stvarno mislim da ovi menadzeri treba da zasute, jer sta god kazu, suprotno se desi na terenu, obicno to biva i kobno..
                          sigpic
                          "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                          AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• José Mourinho is threatening to rest virtually his entire Chelsea team and potentially hand Liverpool the Premier League title after revealing he will seek permission from Roman Abramovich to pick a deliberately weakened side in protest at being made to play the game on Sunday.

Mourinho's plan is likely to infuriate the Premier League and also has serious ramifications for Manchester City, who are relying on Chelsea to beat Liverpool and throw the title race back open.

However, Mourinho is furious that the game was not switched to Friday or Saturday when Chelsea have the second leg of their Champions League semi-final against Atlético Madrid at Stamford Bridge the following Wednesday and is willing to risk sacrificing their slim chance of the title unless Abramovich, the owner, blocks him.
                            "I can't decide by myself," Mourinho replied when asked how the injuries would influence his team selection at Anfield. "I have to listen to the club. I'm just the manager and I have to listen to the club.

"The fact that the match is on Sunday, I think that puts the problem not in my hands but in the hands of those who decide the game should be Sunday, not Saturday or Friday. We represent English football and are the only [English] team in European competition.

"Spain have four and give them all the conditions to try to have success. So I know what I would do. I would play the players who are not going to play on Wednesday. My priority is the Champions League. But I'm not the club. I have to speak to them."
                            sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• A da Murinjo vodi Siti koji je još u igri za titulu i neki menadžer uradi isti potez, onda bi pičvajz napravio.
                              Nije nerezonski, ali mogao je to i bez najave da odradi pa onda nek obrazlaže poraz kasnije ako neko več ne kapira jasnu stvar.
                              Holivud-dečkonja.

Comment

• Па како смо испушили у трци за ПЛ, готово сигурно Ливерпул осваја, нема потребе да играју првотимци.
                                Очекује нас текма већ у среду, а и овако имамо кадровских проблема.

И наравно да неће Челси отићи на Енфилд и скинити гаће,
                                али ако желимо да играмо финале ЛШ морају сви да буду одморни. Јасно све.
                                Ваљда тако и Роман отац размишља.

Comment

Working...
                                X