ATP Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ATP Rankings

Poene za race mozes da dobijes tako sto samo saberes poene koji su igraci osvojili ove godine, bez ikakvog deljenja sa 5, kao sto je ranije bio slucaj.
    A nedelju dana pred pocetka Masters Cupa ce se skinuti poeni sa proslogodisnjeg MC i ko bude u prvih 8 u rankingu, on ce se kvalifikovati za London. %QWT&W Sa tim da postoji neko pravilo da osvajac GS i ako nije u prvih 8 je samim osvajanjem GS obezbedio ucesce na zavrsnom turniru (nisam bas 100% sigurna kako glasi to pravilo)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Berdih je od ponedeljka 7. teniser sveta (10 bodova ispred Del Potra kojeg tek ceka pad).. plasman karijere

Grand Slam turniri nisu deo ATP-a i ne verujem da pobednik dobija mesto na WTF-u ako nije medju 8 (i ne treba da ga dobije).. a s obzirom na to kako Slemove igraju Rafa i Fed takvog cemo dobiti bas skoro
      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Nema veze sto nisu deo ATP, vise puta sam procitala da postoji tako neko pravilo.
        A Delpo ce tek da padne na listi, ali koliko dugo je vec povredjen, mislim da moze da uzme onaj zasticen ranking kad se vrati na Tour.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nema teoretske sanse da neko pobedniku Gren Slema da direktan plasman na WTF

Cist primer.. Rafa osvaja Australian Open,nastavlja da melje redom i 19. maja ATP objavljuje da se kvalifikovao za WTF

Drugi.. Federer je osvojio Australian Open 2010.. jedini teniser koji se za sada kvalifikovao za WTF je,gle cuda,Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Evo kako se odredjuju ucesnici:

Selection list.The selection list for the event shall be:
            a) The top seven (7) players in the South African Airways ATP Rankings as of the
            Monday after the last ATP World Tour tournament of the calendar year; followed
            by
            b) Up to two (2) Grand Slam winners of that year, in order of their positions, positioned
            between eight (8 ) and twenty (20) in the South African Airways ATP
            Rankings as of that Monday; followed by
            c) Players positioned eight (8 ) and below in the South African Airways ATP
            Rankings as of that Monday.

Sto znaci onaj koji isvoji GS, dobija 2000 poena i najverovatnije ce zavrsiti u top 20, tako da se automatski kvalifikovao za WTF.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Rodzer Federer se nije kvalifikovao za WTF 7 meseci nakon osvajanja Slema (sto naravno ne znaci da nece)!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Pa procitaj tacku pod a), lepo pise:
                Selection list.The selection list for the event shall be:
                a) The top seven (7) players in the South African Airways ATP Rankings as of the
                Monday after the last ATP World Tour tournament of the calendar year

pa onda pod b)
                b) Up to two (2) Grand Slam winners of that year, in order of their positions, positioned
                between eight (8 ) and twenty (20)
                in the South African Airways ATP
                Rankings as of that Monday

Znaci ako je neko osvojio GS i nije u top 8, ali jeste u top 20 (a sansa je da je sa slamom u top 20 99,9%), onda se za WTF kvalifikuje top 7 i taj pobednik slama.
                Sta ti nije jasno? (%fsd%&j

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ja isto tako lepo vidim Rafaela Nadala i 7 praznih mesta za turnir ove godine

Ne znam o kojoj ti godini pricas ali ovo je 2010.

Q. What is the ranking structure and formula in 2010?

The top eight players with the most countable points accumulated in Grand Slam, ATP World Tour, Davis Cup, Challenger and Futures tournaments during the year will qualify for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals in London.

sigpic

Comment

*(z$8

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Moraces bolje od toga!!!

Daj link da vidimo odakle poticu te racunice

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Rankings/Rankings-FAQ.aspx ili mi ovde nadji (mozda ovi na ATP sajtu znaju ponesto o tom rankingu) potvrdu svojih reci

sigpic

Comment

Sve je jasno,ko osvoji GS,a nalazi se do 20. mjesta na ATP listi ici ce na WTF,tako pise na ATP-ovom sajtu,ne vidim problem &+I}\

Up to two (2) Grand Slam winners of that year, in order of their positions, positioned
                        between eight (8 ) and twenty (20)

sigpic

Comment

[quote author=ClayWarrior link=topic=2171.msg152968#msg152968 date=1281132487]
                          Moraces bolje od toga!!!

Daj link da vidimo odakle poticu te racunice

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Rankings/Rankings-FAQ.aspx ili mi ovde nadji (mozda ovi na ATP sajtu znaju ponesto o tom rankingu) potvrdu svojih reci
                          [/quote]

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/...4BF159089.ashx

^&*ST*^# ^&*ST*^#
                          sta si mislio, da sam sama izmislila pravila? ^&*ST*^#

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Q. What is the ranking structure and formula in 2010?

A. In 2010, any player who finished in the 2009 year-end Top 30 will be required to compete in four Grand Slam tournaments and eight ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments. In addition, the Best 4 ATP World Tour 500 and Best 2 other events (ATP World Tour 250 and Challengers) will be counted towards a player's ranking. All direct acceptance players at the time of the entry deadline who do not play will receive a 0-pointer in their ranking.

A player who is out of competition for 30 or more days, due to a verified injury, will not receive any penalties. For other players outside the Top 30, the ranking structure that applies, IF QUALIFIED, will be four Grand Slam tournaments and eight ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments. The Best 6 with up to 4 ATP World Tour 500 results will also be counted towards the ranking. If a player is not a Direct Acceptance and did not play a Grand Slam or Masters 1000 tournament, he can substitute with ATP World Tour 250 and/or Challengers. The eight players who qualify for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals will count an additional 19th tournament on their ranking.

The top eight players with the most countable points accumulated in Grand Slam, ATP World Tour, Davis Cup, Challenger and Futures tournaments during the year will qualify for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals in London.

E pa tu onda neko nekoga zajebava (ne bi im bio prvi put sa Rankingom)

Verujem da je Federer siguran za prvih 20 na kraju godine ali njegovo ucesce jos nije bukirano,to je sve sto hocu da kazem

sigpic

Comment

Nakon onoga sto sam boldovao i sto je vec dve godine potpuno jasno oni na WTF sajt stavljaju ovo.. valjda iz nostalgije prema ne postojecem ATP Race-u (barem su sliku uboli)

sigpic

Comment

Pa ne znam sto tu nisu stavili i Rogera,ali je on svakako vec sad kvalifikovan @(*6sd$%
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X