• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ATP Rankings

Postoji sansa naravno,ali mala %QWT&W

Nadal ove godina bio no.4 &8@^J Kakav skok &8@^J

Comment

Zato ce sledece godine isto tako da padne kad bude trebao da brani 5000 poena, a Roger samo oko 1000 ^%@7f
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

$%&5@$A $%&5@$A Do tada ce imati trocifren broj nedjelja na no.1 *$^%T

Comment

Ali 237 uzastopnih nedelja nece biti no.1, ma nece biti ni ukupno kad malo bolje razmislim ^%@7f

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Otkud znas (%fsd%&j

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...nd-Garros.aspx

Ima zanimljivi podataka.

Nadal odmah iza Borga i Johna *#AI&D

Comment

Pa on bi trebao da bude 4.5 godine na prvom mestu, to je nemoguce, on nema tu konstantnost na ostalim podlogama, a i videli smo ove godine na HC kako je igrao, imao je problema sa kolenima.

Mozda je trenutno iza Borga i McEnroa, ali bas me zanima kako ce dalje da ide, posto ce uskoro biti iza Rogera, koji je 3 godine osvajao po 3 GS, a to Nadal nije uspeo ni kad je imao najbolju godinu u karijeri.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

#^GH*# #^GH*#

Pises isto kao da sam te povredio #^GH*#

Nadal nece nista :8-[/ Cao [0)-*

Comment

povredio?
                  Zasto bi me povredio, samo ti odgovaram na pitanje &%@5w8&* $%&5qw7

vidimo se FC (*#^R^

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ne znam jel se slazhete,ali Muraj i Djoka samo uz GS ove godine mogu da dodju do br.1,ostale titule da ne spominjem...Ochajni su obojica za sada,nazhalost...Naravno ne rachunam potencijalne povrede Rafe ili Federera,poshto se to verovatno nece desiti...
                    Mislim da Fedex brani isuvishe poena da bi ostao na br1.Mozhemo sad da hipotetishemo h5g6k8,ali Rafa ne verujem da ce izaci pre QF na W.Ostatak sezone na hardu je vreme kad mogu i Fedex i Rafa da profitiraju,pogotovu posle USO,kako nisu blistali proshle godine...Fedex josh brani Sinsinati pa ce mu biti tezhe da dostigne br.1..

Kako Bojana kazhe,bice jasnije nakon Wimbledona...
                    “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                    Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Sve ce biti mnogo jasnije nakon W-a,ali Nadala na W prije polufinala moze samo Rodik da izbaci od jacih igraca(to je moje misljenje) i eventualno Gulbis bi mogao da ga iznenadi,jer je on uvijek odlicno igrao na travi(ali nismo ga vidjeli odavno na toj podlozi)
                      Kad bi dosao ove nedelje do polufinala i meca sa Murajom(ukoliko ovaj prodje strasnog Cilica) mogli bi da vidimo dje je trenutno Rafa na travi @(*6sd$%
                      Od Novaka ne ocekujem mnogo,ali ocekujem kad dodje hard i americka turneja @(*6sd$%
                      sigpic

Comment

Ako bude u istoj polovini zhreba,Roddick ima shanse naravno...
                        Mislim da Queens nece da nam da neku verodostojnu procenu Rafine igre,osim ako ne igra dobro,ipak je chovek sad osvojio RG i ne bi trebalo da pruzhi neku famoznu igru kakvu treba da ima za W.Ovako mi deluje da je spreman da pokazhe maximum jer mu je RG mnogo znachio kako predstavlja povratak u formu...
                        Mislim da ce Muraj fino da se pripremi za W...Od Novaka ni ja ne ochekujem nishta posebno u narednom periodu.Nadam se da ce da se pohvata nakon W-a...

Mozhete da prebacite poslednje postove u opshte diskusije ako treba... &(/+q
                        “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                        Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

A da, nisam rekla da je omiljeni lik vecini sa ovog foruma, Melzer trenutno 16. $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Napredak Ane, Krajinović među 200 najboljih

Bravo Fico #$&+|r #$&+|r

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Janko konacno bolji od Troickog i to za cak 9 mesta.
                              Hvala Bogu, mislim da smo mirni sto se tice DC-a. &8@^J
                              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

da li bi neko bio drug da mi objasni kako se gleda race, ili ako nijedna tablica nije formirana, po kom principu se moze skontati race ranking? i ako race nije aktivan, po kojoj listi se gleda ko je obezbijedio Masters Cup?
                                objasnjenje na AT faq-u je sve samo ne razumljivo

Q. Why isn't the Race being used?

A. As part of our changes to the ATP World Tour in 2009, we introduced one rankings system that is as easy to follow as possible. At times, having two, simultaneously running systems – the rankings and the Race - was confusing and difficult for fans to follow. The ATP Rankings represents the sport’s DNA. It demonstrates both a players standing in relation to his fellow pros as well as his position in the ‘race’ to become the year’s ATP World Tour Champion. For that reason we have removed the separate Race points system. It is still being used for doubles because players change partners during the season and because doubles teams can be at different ranking levels, it is impossible to use the ATP Rankings on their own to determine who should qualify for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals. For that reason we have kept the Doubles Race.

Comment

Working...
                                X