This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Nadal i Bojana - Vecni sukobnici na forumu

Moje subjektivno misljenje je da ce za Nadala biti kljucna prva dva kola i to ce mu biti dosta tezi mecevi od onih u 3-em i 4-om kolu. Ako se uhoda otici ce do kraja.
    Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Koliko ja znam ovo je tema za Wimbly i on je dao tu izjavu, sta je tu pogresno sto sam je prenela?
      Eki,sad problem sto si prenijela izjavu.Nije spomenuo koljena ali si ti nasla nesto sl. i hejt sansa tu

Comment

Originally posted by FC Nadal View Post
        Eki,sad problem sto si prenijela izjavu.Nije spomenuo koljena ali si ti nasla nesto sl. i hejt sansa tu
        Osvojio je 2 Wimbledona, a po ovoj izjavi ispada da nikad dalje od polufinala nije otisao, normalno da moram da prokomentarisem.
        A sto se tice kolena...pa to ocekujem da se ponovo pojavi ako ranije ispadne sa Wimblija, a ako ne, onda cim pocne HC, ali ce ipak i dubl igrati...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Kada se spoji nedovoljne pripreme na travi,moguc tezi zrijeb i njegova skromnost u medijma dobijes takvu izjavu.

Dobru si teoriju razvila

Comment

Dustin Brown is not one to mince his words. The German with the distinctive dreadlocks tells it as it is, straight up. So if anyone had asked him at the start of the week for his prediction on how he might fare in the qualifying event he would have given the brutally honest reply “I didn’t do well in Nottingham”.

Despite his opening round defeat in the grass court challenger event last week, and a second round departure in a challenger tournament the week before, the flamboyant German produced a superb grass court performance to see off teenage No.5 seed Jiri Vesely 6-4, 7-6, (4) in one hour and 18 minutes and book a place in the final round.

Of course the Roehampton lawns are familiar territory for the 28-year-old, who resides in Montego Bay. Last year he qualified for the Wimbledon main draw winning three back to back matches here before bowing out to David Ferrer in the first round.

This afternoon the magical flair and creativity that helped him achieve that particular feat was conjured up once more in the form of deft drop shots, touch volleys and a powerful serve/volley game that helped him pick off points with ease although he was also helped by a few lucky net cords along the way.

The 19-year-old Czech, who qualified for the Roland Garros main draw this year, was by no means an easy encounter – he owns a blistering serve and equally penetrating ground strokes. But when Vesely netted a ball on the first point of the second set tiebreak there was a sense the match would go the way of Brown. On cue the German served up two aces, hurtling to a 3-0 lead and continued to mix up the game, eventually generating two match points with a winning volley. Only the one was needed.

“He’s a really good player, especially in the last couple of months he’s been playing really well,” Brown said after the match. “He was pretty confident coming into this but on the other side this is a grass court, it’s a whole different tennis. The way I was serving I felt I just had to place the next ball, I just needed to place the volleys. I played a very good tie break, the two aces after the first point, they help.”

Speaking about his delight to be back on the Roehampton turf, Brown added: “It’s nice to come back here, it’s a great feeling. This grass is definitely a lot faster than Nottingham. It’s great. I’ll just try to work on my serves, volleys and returns and try to play my game against these guys and make them play my game.”

Elsewhere, sixth seeded American Denis Kudla was pushed the
            Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

јел зна неко ко је добио вајлдкарте за вимблдон ?

што се тиче надаловог колена, ово је земља, тако да тешко да ће бити рањив као на бетону, ал опет није шљака

Comment

Originally posted by nikola_bg View Post
                јел зна неко ко је добио вајлдкарте за вимблдон ?
                http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...039416628.html

Comment

Cudo jedno kako ovi na zvanicnom sajtu sve znaju
                  Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Izasla je lista nosilaca

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...633190432.html
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

Dočekao Endi da bude broj 2
                      Al klizava je ova trava engleska
                      sigpic

Comment

Neko ce od prva 2. nosioca na wimbledosnkoj travi moci u SF dobiti Ferrera a neko Federera I imati jos Rafu kao poklon u 1/4

Comment

Tipujem da Rale ide na Fererija i Mareta, a Role na Noleta ;)
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                          You're a master of karate and friendship
                          For everyone

Comment

Jel to cisto mislis da ce sreca odlucit ili neka zavjera u pitanju?

Comment

Sreca - kako za koga, naravno
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                              You're a master of karate and friendship
                              For everyone

Comment

Novakov stric + Novakov sponzor = loš žreb
                                Kada bi Pipa izvlačila može biti bi bilo zamešateljstva
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X