X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigurno bi ga osvojila

Comment

Originally posted by mareliverpool View Post
      Steta.I pored lose forme,mislio sam da moze da ga osvoji...
      Ne može više Venus sa najboljima. I osvojila ga je dovoljno puta

Comment

Nadal:"I have not practiced enough on grass, if i reach quarter or semi will be a great news"
        kako mu vise ne dosadi
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Pre neku godinu se pripremao za W na sljaci
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            kako mu vise ne dosadi
            Nije koljeno spomenuo,nedostatak priprema na travi moze biti izutetno kobno,ali eto hejteri at their best

Comment

A svi inace imaju mesece da se spreme za sezonu na travi

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Sta mislis sto je on uvijek poslije RG-a isao u Kvins i igrao malo meceva a znao da nece osvojiti ?Pa zbog toga sto mu je to najbitnije u cijeloj prici da osjeti travu i nemaju mjesece nego imaju turnir koji je svima dovoljan

Comment

jadan, nece proci ni prvo, drugo kolo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Sad malo ironije ubaci da zacinis,iako je naravno samo spomenuo da ako dodje do SF-a uspjeh Sto jeste,s obzirom kakav zrijeb moze dobiti

Comment

Pazi, postoji mogucnost za to. Neki raspolozeni udarac naleti u prvom, drugom kolu Roletu, Raletu ili Noletu i Marej opet ne osvoji titulu.
                      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                      You're a master of karate and friendship
                      For everyone

Comment

Originally posted by FC Nadal View Post
                        Sad malo ironije ubaci da zacinis,iako je naravno samo spomenuo da ako dodje do SF-a uspjeh Sto jeste,s obzirom kakav zrijeb moze dobiti
                        Nije rekao polufinale, nego je spomenio i cetvrtfinale.
                        A ti ozbiljno mislis da moze da mu se desi jos jedan Rosol i da on moze da ispadne pre QF?

A izjava je tupava, svi imaju max 2 nedelje da se spreme za Wimbledon, a jedan ili dva meca na Kvinsu mu nista posebno ne bi znacila.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Nije rekao polufinale, nego je spomenio i cetvrtfinale.
                          A ti ozbiljno mislis da moze da mu se desi jos jedan Rosol i da on moze da ispadne pre QF?

A izjava je tupava, svi imaju max 2 nedelje da se spreme za Wimbledon, a jedan ili dva meca na Kvinsu mu nista posebno ne bi znacila.
                          Pa ne znam sta da mislim niti mogu biti siguran,posto on nikada nije ovoliko pauzirao poslije RG-a jer je svima jasno da ce do kraja karijere pazljivo da bira tunire na kojim ce da igra

Pa nemaju svi,vidjeli bi te sve kada bi igrali onakvu zavrsnicu RG da li bi jurcali po turnirima ili se odmarali da bar budu svjezi i izjava je na mjestu i njemu puno puno znaci par meceva na travi,dokazano prethodni godina

Comment

Citaj malo pazljivije, napisala sam da svi imaju maksimalno 2 nedelje, tako da ni on nije izuzetak.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ok ali poenta ovoga je da ti je glupo upadati na temu i tako pisati,jer ima osnove za to sto govori ali eto po vama trazi alibi za poraz ili ko zna sta

Comment

Originally posted by FC Nadal View Post
                                Ok ali poenta ovoga je da ti je glupo upadati na temu i tako pisati,jer ima osnove za to sto govori ali eto po vama trazi alibi za poraz ili ko zna sta
                                Koliko ja znam ovo je tema za Wimbly i on je dao tu izjavu, sta je tu pogresno sto sam je prenela?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X