Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2013 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Sanders on Brandon Jennings' comments about playing with better bigs in DET: "He has to pass it to them first"
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Russell Westbrook will miss the first 4-6 weeks of the season after having arthroscopic surgery on Tuesday to alleviate swelling in his right knee.

Comment

• Ooooo Jane zakucaj

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Snell View Post
          Wow, moram da priznam da nikad nisam cuo za lika, mada sigurno ih je impresionirao cim su ga potpisali pre zavrsetka kampa.
          Zvao ga je Aco Petrović u dva navrata (kvalifikacije i europsko) da igra za nas, ali kao nije bio dovoljno spreman, tj htio je da individualno radi i da izbori NBA angažman.
          Eh sad koliko tu ima istine, to je nepoznato. Neki govore da neće da igra za BIH, već za SRB, pa očekuje vaš poziv.
          Znam isto da su ga ovdje mediji dosta hvalili kao da je veliki potencijal, ali ja ga iskreno nisam nikad gledao.

Comment

• Raduljica:Spreman sam za NBA pocetak

Comment

• Yugobasket ‏@yugobasket 9m
              Serbian @NBA player Vladimir Radmanović (208-1980) decided to retire from playing basketball (at the age of 32). #kosarka #basketball

Comment

• А могао је и да одигра у Србији, да иблеји лома па онда да се опрости.
                Arise, Serbia!
                You fell asleep long ago,
                And have lain in the dark.
                Now wake up
                And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Uros94 View Post
                  А могао је и да одигра у Србији, да иблеји лома па онда да се опрости.
                  Ne svidjaju mu se treninzi u Evropi

Comment

• Propao covek sve

Comment

• The Kardashian effect
                      Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Ta porodica je zloJedino mi je zao njihovog ocuha...

Comment

Working...
                        X