Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona u Premier League (transferi, pripremne utakmice...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gleda li neko Engleski derbi ?

Edit: City za sada , za nijansu bolji . Aguero imao sansu da postigne pogodak ali nije je iskoristio , ali odmah zatim Demba kaznio taj promasaj i evo Plavci vode .
    Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 24-05-13, 02:54.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22649939

Da se ovi iz uprave Stouka upucaju istog trenutka.
      sigpic

Comment

Arsenal agree terms with Swansea City defender Williams
        Izmedju 8 i 10 miliona funti cena..
        sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

Manuel Pellegrini says he has "no fear of failure", ahead of taking over at Manchester City. (Source: SkySports)
          Dakle vec je izvesno da je on trener City-a.
          sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
          -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Видим нико није качио

ESCLUSIVA TJ - Il Tottenham torna su Vucinic

Comment

Stoke mi je vec kandidat za ispadanje sledece sezone. Kada se igra utakmica izmedju Cristal Palaca i Watforda za Premier ligu? Te finalne meceve play-offa za PL obozavam gledati.
              Originally posted by maliajnstajn
              Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

U ponedeljak
                Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Aguero produzio ugovor sa Cityem...
                  Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

The transfer window is a lot like Sarah Jessica Parker’s face its long, ugly and appears in a lot of sh*t movies.
                    "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

According to close sources that Manchester City will bid for Garth Bale, they already made strong enquires for Luis Suarez as reported by me couple days ago and today Sunday papers. The club is willing to give unlimited transfer funds to new manager Manuel Pellegrini. Gareth Bale has told Spurs he is willing to stay on for another season but if club are willing to sell him then he won’t stand in their way. The bid is expected to be submitted within two week.
                      Izvor Indy Kaila.
                      "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

Chelsea are set to make Marco van Ginkel the first signing of Jose Mourinho's second spell at Stamford Bridge.

A deal has already been put in place to bring the Netherlands Under-21s international, one of the finest emerging talents in Dutch football, from Vitesse this summer to strengthen the Blues' midfield.
                        sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

Malaga's Isco would relish the chance to continue playing under Manuel Pellegrini
                          Highly-rated Malaga playmaker Isco admits he would relish the chance to continue playing under departing coach Manuel Pellegrini.

Pellegrini will leave Malaga following this weekend's final round of Primera Division matches and has been closely linked with the vacant post at Manchester City.
                          "He's been my footballing father and I know that he likes me and, for me, of course I would like to continue with him because he's given me all the confidence in the world," he told reporters after joining up with the Spain Under-21 squad on Monday.

On the subject of which club he might move to, Isco says the key thing for him is the amount of time he gets on the pitch.

He said: "It's a very important decision for me and I don't want to get it wrong.

"I have doubts because I want to play, wherever it is, and that's the most important thing. I don't want to regret it after not getting many minutes."

He added: "I'm not closing my door to anyone but my priority is to play and I don't want to be on the bench. We'll see what happens in the summer."
                          Ides ti u City blago nama...
                          sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                          -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

U Real kad bi otisao bio bi u senci CR-a i Ozila. U City-u pored Silve i ostalih zvezda upitno koliko bi bio forsiran i koliko bi se islo preko njega.

Ne bi voleo da bude jos jedan talenat u nizu koji se izgubio u velikom klubu.

Comment

City nije veliki klub

Comment

Ajd ovde da pitam: jel istina da je Arsavin otisao u neku tunguziju i sad je najplaceniji igrac sveta? ili je to neka sprdnja
                                It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

Working...
                                X