Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slazem se, samo kazem da je ipak veca sansa da Djokovic izgubi pre tog meca nego Nadal.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Izostankom Mareja Rudar postaje četvrti nosilac a žreb /ili organizator/ određuje ko će u polufinalu na Noleta i Roleta.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MiljanVR View Post
        Samo vi mislite da Nole ne moze da ugrozi Nadala.Ali verujte mi da ce Novak biti onaj pravi na ovom Roland Garrosu.(U to sam siguran u eventualnom mecu u finalu ili polufinalu protiv Nadala)
        Ne mislim da ne može da ugrozi, daleko od toga. Ali da ga dobije teško, čak iako bude onaj pravi. Za očekivati je i da Nadal značajno podigne igru u naredne dvije sedmice, jer ovo što je pružao i Madridu i Rimu, je daleko ispod njegovih standarda, prvenstveno mislim na servis.

Nole je vjerovatno jedini koji može do pobjede protiv Rafe na Garrosu, ali prvenstveno mora da dodje do polufinala/finala, a i tu je on pod većim pritiskom bez obzira što mu Nadal leži, ipak je to jedini GS koji mu fali.

Šta ćemo ako Noleta sačeka neki Dimitrov u osmini finala ?

Comment

Kako li ce jadan doci do 1/2?

to mu odavno nije poslo za rukom na GSovima

Comment

Zanimljiva opservacija o mogućem susretu Novaka i Dimitrova. Prenebregnu se činjenica da je u pitanju igra na tri dobijena seta u kojoj šanse Dimitrova se mogu meriti u promilima. Inače je Dimitrov opštepoznat kao mentalno stabilan i osobito fizički pripremljen teniser.
            sigpic

Comment

e pecaros, ocigledno se ne razumes u tenis, Toni Nadal je rekao da Fed nema sanse na RGu, ali mu je zato Dimitrov jedan od favorita

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Toniju bolje da se udruži sa nekim kontra-dodolama, najavljena kiša i vlaga negativno utiču na kolena
                sigpic

Comment

Ne znam što se primate zar ne vidite smajli pored rečenice gdje se pominju Dimitrov i Djoković.

A što se tiče mentalne snage, izgubi Dimitrov drugi set u Madridu, pa ipak uze teći protiv Novaka. A i vrijeme je malom da malo zapne, ako neće sad, kad će ? A konstatacija Toni Nadala, da Fed nema šanse je i više nego tačna, ili mislite da ima ?

Comment

Izjava Tonija Nadala, i slazem se da Fed nema neke sanse, ali ima vece od Depla, Dimitrova, Ferera ili Berdiha

"Federer nije u krugu favorita za titulu na Rolan Garosu, ali Novak, David i Rafa jesu. Tokom turnira ćemo videti ko bi još mogao da se domogne polufinala, možda Tomaš Berdih, Huan Martin Del Potro ili Grigor Dimitrov.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Evo cele. Da to je najveći biser, staviti ovu trojicu ispred Feda, pa i Davida.

Federer is not one of Toni Nadal’s French favorites

Toni Nadal, the uncle and coach of Rafael Nadal, tells National Radio of Spain that Roger Federer is not among his lists of favorites to win Roland Garros.

"I do not see him amongst the favorites,” Toni Nadal said. "My top three favorites are [Novak] Djokovic, [David] Ferrer and Rafael. That’s today. Later we'll see who is going to play better because [Juan Martin] del Potro, [Tomas] Berdych and [Grigor] Dimitrov can raise their levels and end up being candidates. I don't see Federer so much as a favorite because that’s the rule of life. He’s played for many years and when you've won as much as Roger Federer ... on clay, which is not his favorite surface, so maybe you're not willing to sacrifice as much. Maybe he’ll be a favorite at Wimbledon or the U.S. Open, but not at Roland Garros."

Toni Nadal added that he’s isn’t sure how Rafael has taken over as the leader in the ATP Points Race. Rafael Nadal returned from a knee injury at the beginning of February and has won six tournaments and reached two other finals. By virtue of winning Rome, Nadal earned a top four seed at Roland Garros.

“He has played better than expected,” Toni Nadal said. “Things have gone very well. In Madrid we were almost a ball away from losing to Ferrer. If we had lost in the quarterfinals we would have lost 700 to 800 points. In Rome we were close to defeat against Gulbis. It’s true that Rafael knew he had to face up to both situations, but in reality sport changes very quickly.”
                      http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/.../#.UZyVfqK542Z
                      Last edited by miloolja; 22-05-13, 11:11.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Tortoljubac će imati poseban tretman u fatanju šarana ;)
                        Last edited by pecaros; 22-05-13, 11:10.
                        sigpic

Comment

Veci je favorit David jer je jednom dosao do 1/2 RGa

Comment

A i inače mu pobediti nekog iz prve četvorke ide ko od šale.
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

How Michael Chang defeated Ivan Lendl at the French Open in 1989.

Last edited by miloolja; 22-05-13, 11:39.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shminka View Post
                                Kako li ce jadan doci do 1/2?

to mu odavno nije poslo za rukom na GSovima
                                Apsolutno! To treba u prvom redu imati na umu.

No pogledaj od koga je gubio na raznim GS-ovima u zadnjih 5-6 godina.

USO - 3*Federer, Mari i Nadal (onaj koji bi ga porazio bi uzeo turnir, izuzetak je Federer 2009.)
                                AUS - Conga i Rodik (samo dva puta i to do igraca 1B lige)
                                WIM - Safin, Has, Berdih, Federer (Has je igrac 1B lige na travi)
                                RG - 2*Nadal, Federer, Kolsrajber i Melcer (ova zadnja dvojica su igraci 2. lige)

Novak je nesumnjivo 2. igrac svijeta na sljaci, ali na sljaci on ne bjezi ostalima koliko im bjezi na hardu. Na travi ionako vecina ima problema.
                                Last edited by NI; 22-05-13, 11:44.

Comment

Working...
                                X