X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Lee ce propustiti ostatak sezone.

Comment

Po meni nazalost ocekivano, kada neko kaze da je cuo ,,pop`` to je obicno to. Kakva sezona Sada su i sigurno bez sanse protiv Denvera kada im se vrati Manimal, naravno sem ako Steph ne razvali kao niko nikada.
      Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

Do kurca, i jedina serija koju sam planirao da gledam se raspade. Cekam drugu rundu.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

David Lee suffered a complete tear to his right hip flexor and will miss the rest of the season.
          This loss cannot be overstated for the Warriors. Lee led the NBA in double-doubles and his interior presence shapes their halfcourt offensive sets. He will have the entire offseason to rehab, so this devastating news should have minimal impact on the 2013-14 season. Carl Landry will be picking up most of the slack and should post solid numbers against the Nuggets.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
            Do kurca, i jedina serija koju sam planirao da gledam se raspade. Cekam drugu rundu.
            Pre jedno metar dana si izjavio, citiram "još da se Durent povredii i neću ni gledati playoff". Kako je krenulo...

Kakva propast, koliko samo glavnih igrača propušta doigravanje. Što je najgore, šamion bi bio isti i da su svi zdravi, pa sad moš misliti koliko je sve ovo zanimljivo. Na Istoku igraju ko će da ugrabi jednu pobedu u finalu konferencije, a na zapadu u NBA finalu.

Comment

Vec druga usrana sezona puna povreda Kobe,Lee,Love i mnogi drugi, valjda ih vise nece biti.
              "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Poruke prebacene u adekvatnu temu. Pazite gde pisette i kako se obracate. A u toj temi ce se kasti samo zasto nema prenosa.

http://www.sportklub.info/forum/show...ORTKLUB/page66
                Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

Hinrich, Noah i Faried ce igrati u utakmicama broj 2.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Nikad ne odustaj od necega sto volis"
                    Legends never die. Mamba will be back!
                    sigpic
                    HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

NBA

James
                      James, game-high in 3 categories, ties his playoff low for shots, sets his playoff high in FG pct.

From Elias: LeBron James put up 27 points, 10 rebounds and eight assists¿he was the game-high performer in each of those categories¿and he connected on nine of 11 shots from the field in the Heat's 110-87 Game 1 win over Milwaukee. James's total of 11 field-goal attempts matched the fewest that he's ever had in an NBA playoff game (he also had 11 in playoff games in 2007 and 2011), but his 81.8-percent shooting from the field was his highest in any of the 116 playoff games he has played with the Cavaliers and the Heat.

Now consider this: Sunday night's game marked the eighth time that James has been the outright game-high performer (no ties) in points, rebounds and assists in the same playoff game. Not only is that the highest total of games of that nature for any player in the NBA's shot-clock era, but LeBron's total of eight such games stands higher than the combined total of the next three players on that list! Larry Bird has the second-most games of that type (three), followed by Michael Jordan and Shaquille O'Neal (two apiece).
                      Well, there's that.

Comment

2013 NBA PLAYOFFS
                        * S A T N I C A *

NOĆ IZMEĐU PONEDELJKA I UTORKA 22/04 na 23/04

NOĆ IZMEĐU UTORKA I SREDE 23/04 na 24/04

*Satnica će redovno izlaziti na svaka dva dana.
                        It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                        It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

Premocna slika .
                          "Nikad ne odustaj od necega sto volis"
                          Legends never die. Mamba will be back!
                          sigpic
                          HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

Морам ође.
                            Prema pisanju inostranih portala, postoji šansa da Željko Obradović dobije poziv Detroit Pistonsa čiji je trener Frenk Lorens dobio otkaz. Uprava ovog kluba ozbiljno razmišlja o angažmanu najboljeg evropskog trenera svih vremena.
                            Вели Един на фејсбуку.
                            Arise, Serbia!
                            You fell asleep long ago,
                            And have lain in the dark.
                            Now wake up
                            And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Ima to vec par dana, mislim da ce i da prihvati.

Comment

Певаћу од среће, 'леба ми.
                                Arise, Serbia!
                                You fell asleep long ago,
                                And have lain in the dark.
                                Now wake up
                                And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X