NBA 2K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2K

Jel ima igraca pomenute igre? Ove godine su ubaculu NBA Today mode,svakog dana igra skida zvanicne meceve za taj dan.Cak i komentatori pricaju o real life statistikama igraca.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQIrGgCFxCs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sllky_PEDdI

Odg: NBA 2K10

[quote author=black25 link=topic=1923.msg98935#msg98935 date=1255820459]
    Jel ima igraca pomenute igre? Ove godine su ubaculu NBA Today mode,svakog dana igra skida zvanicne meceve za taj dan.Cak i komentatori pricaju o real life statistikama igraca.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQIrGgCFxCs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sllky_PEDdI

[/quote]
    Grafika deluje odlicno, kao i oko terena, publika i ostali detalji...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDv-b4X2zc

Comment

ako mi moze ko pomoci oko 2K10 kojim dugmetom na gamepadu se zakucava to nisam skontao jos od 2K09 ???

Comment

Mozda se zakucava kao u 2k9 na valjda skok i polaganje ili na sut i polaganje ako si to pitao

Comment

[quote author=Dr.Infinity link=topic=1923.msg102379#msg102379 date=1257185390]
          Mozda se zakucava kao u 2k9 na valjda skok i polaganje ili na sut i polaganje ako si to pitao
          [/quote] da da hvala puno

Comment

Ova igrica je BOLEST!Toliko je mocna,realna,da kad se uzme iz svakog LIVE izdanja nesto sto je najbolje ne moze ispasti bolje cak ni od 2k6 ...a kamoli ovoga...sad gledam Bryant ide normalno kao u pravom zivotu,ono pred mec .. onako se nesto gega onaj njegov hod pre pocetka i ono izlazenje Shak uhvati D.West-a.. kako mocna igra..al nece mi raditi 100% jedva mi je 2k9 radila .

Comment

Ma kakav NBA imam ja NBA07 i Pec za Evroligu a na to i najnoviji save,ko zeli nek se javi.

Comment

Odg: NBA 2K10, NBA 2K11

Evo prvi trailer za NBA 2K11, igrica stvarno izgleda mnogo mocno. +*@WT*48*

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-6b1pJd4UI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

P.S. Snoop-ov soundtrack kida! +*@WT*48*
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

o moj Boze... fghj48d fghj48d

mogu da gledam ovaj trailer 300 puta !

KLASICNI TIMOVI??? JORDAN? EWING? MAGIC?

ma daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj .. sta ce ovo biti jbt #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r

a o snoop-u tek da ne pricham... DOKTOR NAUKA ! ;)

Comment

Najnoviji mode se valjda zove Jordan Challenge ili tako nesto, gde cemo moci da budemo u ulozi MJ-a u odredjenim situacijama... +*@WT*48*

Evo i teksta:

It's hard to put into words how cool it is to see Michael take on the various looks that we all know and love from throughout his career. Even more special is the fact that 2K Sports went to great lengths to track down each of the starters for every one of the opposing teams Jordan will face throughout the list of challenges. As if that wasn't cool enough, they've even included hallmark animations from each of the contests. That means that you'll see The Shrug against Portland, you'll see Jordan use Scottie Pippen as a crutch after the flu game -- there are even special animations for embarrassing Jazz players (stripping Malone and breaking Bryon's ankle). In other words, if there's a moment from Jordan's career, some image that is etched into your memory, it'll be in NBA 2K11.

As if Jordan Challenge wasn't already shaping up to be the biggest time-suck in the history of sports games, 2K Sports seems to have gone the extra mile in just about every way. Not only will every jersey and stadium be authentic, but the 2K commentary team recorded custom dialogue to match each situation. If you hop into the The Flu Game you'll hear them reference Mike's temperature and his performance in earlier games in the series. Not only that, but 2K also recently sat down with Jordan himself to get some of his thoughts on his opponents from way back when. It's cool to hear Kevin Harlan talk about Jordan's feelings about playing against Hersey Hawkins and know that it actually came from MJ himself.

Last but certainly not least is a mode called MJ Create-a-Legend that opens up after you've completed all ten challenges. The premise is simple: players insert Rookie Michael Jordan into any team they want (yes, you can run with Lebron, Bosh, Wade and Jordan on the Heat if you want) and then try to develop him into the player we know and love, but with the current crop of NBA talent. Jordan's look will change as you progress through his career and will mirror the physical differences that we saw as he moved from '80s Michael to late-'90s Michael. He begins as a high-flying youngster with an overall rating of 79 and it's up to you to bring him to greatness. The gameplay performs just like My Player in that you're player-locked to Michael Jordan and will have to complete
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

PREDICTED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (recommended)

Intel Processor - Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHz
                      AMD Processor - Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+
                      Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB
                      ATI Graphics Card - Radeon HD 4670 512MB
                      RAM Memory - 2 GB
                      Hard Disk Space - 12 GB
                      Direct X - 9

joj samo da bude ovakva zahtevnost i nemam sta da brinem... 5 oktobar nije daleko h5g6k8

Comment

Ovo ću definitivno nabaviti za ps3, i onda Rose-Jordan-Deng-Bozzer-Noah=TITULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nezamisljivo je meni videti Jordana, u ekipi, a da to nije Chicago &8@^J &8@^J.

Nba Elite 2011 takođe izgleda solidno, ali 2k all the way &8@^J

EDIT:
                        Improved Presentation
                        NBA 2K11 improved the presentation to make the game appear even more realistic. With the help from a TNT producer, NBA 2K11 improved the broadcast aspect of the game to make it more of like the NBA on TNT. This includes seeing players walk off the team bus as they enter the arena during pre game.

Ovo će biti ludnica &8@^J &8@^J
                        sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

kada izlazi za ps3?? a 2k8 je bila mnogo bolja od 9 i 10 tako da se nadam da ce ovaj put biti blize tom izdanju...govorim sto se ps3 tice.. %QWT&W

Comment

[quote author=TeKKe link=topic=1923.msg156416#msg156416 date=1281986082]
                            kada izlazi za ps3?? a 2k8 je bila mnogo bolja od 9 i 10 tako da se nadam da ce ovaj put biti blize tom izdanju...govorim sto se ps3 tice.. %QWT&W
                            [/quote]
                            Za ps3 izlazi 5. oktobra %QWT&W
                            sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

Lot’s of great news for NBA 2K11 dropped recently from 2kSports. They are trying to make the game real smart and have players play exactly how they do in the real NBA. We already have spot on custom player animations for shooting , dribbling, post moves, etc.. But thanks to more in depth player tendency’s you’ll see players look more like themselves. Like for instance taking it to the basket with LeBron will feel more aggressive compared to taking it to the rim with D Wade. You will see certain players using the glass more such as Tim Duncan. They also have addressed the always glitchy baseline area making that area of the court more of a danger area now instead of a cheap way to get to the basket and score 2 points.

Defensively, NBA 2K11 will play smarter as well. For an example help defense will try and cut you off at a better angle to the basket instead of running right at you (and also getting blown by like we have seen in past NBA 2K games.) On ball defense controls have been improved and shading players to the left or the right could be a big part defensively in NBA 2K11. Another interesting feature i thought was the GameStyle options you will now have. More of an arcade player? Simply set GameStyle to Casual to see the sick and 1 dunks and them crazy ally oops on the fast break. If that’s not for you another option you can play on is called: Simulation. This for those hard core sim players that want to have 100 point games on 12 minute quarters with completely realistic stats and shooting percentages.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X