Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mnogo bi mu bilo da dobije u dva seta! Rafa je imao 3-0 i 40-15 na servis dugajlije u prvom, a za tili cas se nasao na 3 gema od gubitka meca. Uspeo je da sacuva smirenost i od tih 3-1 u drugom uzeo je 11 i izgubio 4 gema, uz neka 3 poena izgubljena na servis u trecem setu. Tukli su se muski i niko ne moze da kaze da je Rafa bio pasivan ili da je cekao greske, mec je mogao da izgubi samo zbog katastrofalnog ucinka na brejk loptama, a napravio ih je neuporedivo vise
    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Nikada kod nekog sportiste nisam video toliku istrajnost. Uporan, uporan i uporan. Zato je Nadal to sto jeste, veliki sampion. Ima on svojih mana i bubica, ali ne mogu da ga ne volim. Drago mi je sto se vratio. Sto se mene tice, on i Federer jos uvek definisu tenis i bice jako tesko kada se povuku.

Comment

• cinjenica je da je del potro odlicno igrao na brejk loptama,bas igrao,pogadjao je vinere kad je bilo najteze,uz par rafinih gresaka na reternu..del potro je na svakoj svojoj brejk lopti,tocno zna sto zeli,imao je plan poena zacrtan u glavi,i agresivno ga izvrsavao..dok je rafa dosta igrao ziheraski na brejk loptama..sve u svemu,da je del potro malo bolje razmislio i postavio se kao rafa nakon brejka u 3. setu,dobio bi mec u 2 seta,jer je nadal bio zreo za takav poraz,sto zbog velikog niza del potra u 1 set,i odlicne igre,sto zbog ranog brejka u 2. setu

Comment

• Sve sto je on imao u drugom Rafa je imao na pocetku prvog, jos i ubedljivije.. setove su posteno podelili a u trecem Argentinac nije mogao ni da pomislja na brejk lopte

sigpic

Comment

• s tim,sto onakva prednost nije ista kod 0-0 u setovima,i kad vodis 1-0 imas brejk i igru

Comment

• Rafa je preturio preko glave ''malo'' vise ovakvih meceva od njega, Delpo je sigurno da mu tih 3-1 u drugom nisu nikakav garant i da je mec daleko od gotovog. Rafa je podigao igru, posebno sa desnog krila, i od tog momenta vise nije stajao

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                Rafa je preturio preko glave ''malo'' vise ovakvih meceva od njega, Delpo je sigurno da mu tih 3-1 u drugom nisu nikakav garant i da je mec daleko od gotovog. Rafa je podigao igru, posebno sa desnog krila, i od tog momenta vise nije stajao
                to se slazem..da bi se velika 4 dobijala u finalima,nije dovoljna samo igra,nego je i potrebno pobjediti ih i u glavi..a del potro ima u tome veci potencijal i od ferera i od berdiha..obicno u ovakvim mecevima bude kraj cim shvatis kakvu prednost imas..a to je 0 i 22 mastersa razlike

Comment

• Prosle i predprosle godine sam bio ubedjen da ne moze do Mastersa u tim sezonama, sada vec u to ne bih smeo da se kladim ako bude nastavio ovako da igra

sigpic

Comment

• Borba forhendima u finalu http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...ian-Wells.aspx

The 2013 final of the BNP Paribas Open proved to be a spectacular festival of the forehand.

Rafael Nadal defeated Juan Martin Del Potro 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 in one of the greatest examples in the modern era that the forehand is clearly the ultimate weapon of choice in today’s game.

Nadal and Del Potro combined to hit 40 forehand winners and only five backhand winners with 56 per cent of total points (100 of 177) ending with either a forehand winner or error.

Both players upgraded to a forehand at every opportunity, often running into or even past the alley in their backhand court to crush their more dangerous groundstroke. Turning backhands into forehands helped turn neutral balls into offensive situations and often doubled the target area as it could now be effectively hit down the line as well as cross court.

The other major advantage of run-around forehands is the disguise it brings with the open stance, robbing any anticipation the opponent may have of where the shot is going.

Nadal dominated with 22 forehand winners, hitting eight in both of the opening two sets and finishing with six in the deciding set. Del Potro hit 18 forehand winners with six in the first set, five in the second and seven in the deciding set.

Del Potro also had a forehand return winner which won him break point in the opening set to get back on serve at 2-3 after falling behind 0-3 to begin the match. He ran well outside the alley in the Ad court to rifle it back cross court behind Nadal to climb back into the match.

Both players committed more forehand errors than winners with Nadal making 30 (27 groundstroke/3 return) and Del Potro 29 (26 groundstroke/3 return). Both Nadal and Del Potro will take those numbers all day long as what also must be considered is how many errors their forehands force on the other side of the net and the pressure it builds in their opponent’s mind.

Serve +1
                    A major part of the dominant forehand strategy comes into play with a tactic called Serve +1 where the server hits a forehand as the first shot after serve – essentially combining the strengths of the serve and the forehand into one unit.

Nadal hit a serve and then a forehand 85 per cent (53/62) of the time, winning 66 per cent of these points. Del Potro hit a serve and then a forehand slightly more at 87 per cent (68/78) of the time but could only manage to win 54 per cent of those points.

This is a key tactic used by many of the world’s best players but Nadal and Del Potro are more committed, or obsessed, than most with this ultimate first strike combination.

Both players heavily targeted their opponent’s backhand with their serve direction which also helped them hit a forehand as their first shot after the serve.

On first serves, Del Potro made Nadal hit 85 per cent backhands but only 61 per cent of the time on second serves as Nadal was able to run around several second serves directed to his backhand and hit them as forehands. Nadal was so persistent with this strategy that he was even able to create forehand returns off second serves that were landing on the center line in the Ad court directed towards his backhand.

Nadal also targeted Del Potro’s backhand with his first serve, making him hit 71 per cent backhands but Del Potro hit 77 per cent forehands off Nadal’s weaker second serve. Del Potro in particular stood far behind the baseline to return second serves to allow him enough time and space to run around and wind up with heavier artillery.

Both players would at times used the surprise strategy of serving wide to their opponent’s forehand on second serves to hopefully catch them cheating running around their backhand.

Nadal ultimately wore Del Potro down, turning it into a physical battle of legs and lungs. The final was as good as it gets at showcasing forehand firepower and the willingness to hit it from any part of the court.

sigpic

Comment

• Inače, trijumfom u Indian Wellsu, Sharapova 11. godinu uzastopno osvaja bar jednu titulu, što je četvrti najduži niz na WTA turu. Izjednačila se sa Wade i Goolagong. Prva tri su laka za pretpostaviti: Navratilova 21 (1974-1994), Evert 18 (1971-1988) i Graf 14 (1986-1999).

Evo još nekih zanimljivosti: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...ias-many-feats

Comment

• Marija bez ikakvih problema moze na trece mesto

sigpic

Comment

• Iduce godine mogu na 400000

For the seventh consecutive year, the BNP Paribas Open, the largest ATP World Tour and WTA combined event, has broken its attendance record. The 2013 event welcomed 382,227 fans to the Indian Wells Tennis Garden for two weeks of world-class tennis. In addition to breaking overall attendance records, the tournament also set day (25,786) and night (18,656) session attendance records on Saturday, March 9. The staggering attendance figures continue to solidify the BNP Paribas Open’s place as the most-attended ATP World Tour and WTA combined event in the world. Fans interested in the 2014 edition of the tournament (March 3-16), can begin purchasing tickets Wednesday, March 20 when Classic Series ticket packages go on sale to the public. The Classic Series package includes all 21 sessions of tennis in the Main Stadium and offers the best seat locations and value. The new Stadium 2 will also offer Classic Series packages. In addition, the tournament has begun building a new permanent Stadium 2, which will feature 8,000 seats and two restaurants, a marquee site entrance on Washington Street with a new box office, a new 19,000 square foot shade structure identical to the one built in 2012, four additional practice courts, and an additional grass parking space for up to 2,000 cars. The new Stadium 2 will be ready for the 2014 BNP Paribas Open.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X