Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serije - komentari, utisci, priče u prazno...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by z0La View Post
    Možda samo po posteru. U svemu ostalom nimalo ne liče.

Ovo je serija rađena po knjizi, tj. serijalu "The Expanse". I to nenormalno dobar serijal, jedan od mojih omiljenih. A serija je pravo osveženje za ceo SciFi. U ovako skromnoj ponudi, pravo osveženje.

Ako voliš SciFi, preporuka, nećeš pogrešiti.
    Ja generalno nisam neki ljubitelj žanra, čak mi se Star Wars ne svidja i hejtujem moje vršnjake koji ga hajpuju. Gledao sam par sezona neke tinejdž serije davno - https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2661044/ i nije bilo lose, ali me kasnije jako smorilo.

Medjutim, sad cu da uzmem ovo da pogledam, moram da lezim 10ak dana, tako da imam visak vremena, verujem da je zanimljivo.
    sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Preminuo Mustafa Nadarević

Comment

• Fargo

Najbolja epizoda u cetiri sezone...

20/10 jbno remek delo!!!!!

Jos jedna do kraja, never in doubt!!!!
        3× ABA League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
        6× Montenegrin League champion (2007–2012)
        3× Serbian League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
        2× German League champion (2018, 2019)
        6× Montenegrin Cup winner (2007–2012)
        4× Serbian Cup winner (2014, 2015, 2017, 2021)
        2× ABA League Coach of the Year (2014, 2015)

Comment

• Poceo Broadchurch. Bas obecava pocetak.
          Volim ove nenametljive a kvalitetne serije

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
            Poceo Broadchurch. Bas obecava pocetak.
            Volim ove nenametljive a kvalitetne serije
            Odlicna je serija
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Koja platforma je prikazuje?
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ja sam gledala pre par godina, ali mislim da ima na Netflixu, proveri

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa sad bas trazim, po nekim izvorima i na hbo, ali izgleda da nema, bar ovde ne.
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Na Netflixu ima, sad sam proverila

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja imam na netflixu
                      Britanci ne grese sa serijama.

Comment

• Bukvalno nema greske s njima

Odlican je Broadchurch.

Pogledati i ovo:

Cracker
                        State of Play
                        Utopia
                        Happy Valley
                        sigpic

Comment

• Za sve sam cuo i sve je u planu, ali kada
                          Utopia me bas zanima, al sam zaboravio na tu seriju skroz.
                          Hvala sto si me podsetio.

Comment

• UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Al se pocelo sa krimi serijama
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                              You're a master of karate and friendship
                              For everyone

Comment

• fargo 10epizoda 10/10 jebeno remek delo...isto kao GOT, samo krenes od nazad...pocetne serije slabe i onda boom.....raste i Rock iz epizode u epizodu...

Broadchurch odgledao do sedme...Englezi samo komedije,ovo je ok,al nista posebno..7/10max
                                3× ABA League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
                                6× Montenegrin League champion (2007–2012)
                                3× Serbian League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
                                2× German League champion (2018, 2019)
                                6× Montenegrin Cup winner (2007–2012)
                                4× Serbian Cup winner (2014, 2015, 2017, 2021)
                                2× ABA League Coach of the Year (2014, 2015)

Comment

Working...
                                X