Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serije - komentari, utisci, priče u prazno...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meni je Brooklyn Nine Nine super
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• Behind Her Eyes, miniserija na Netfliksu.

Koji mindblow, svaka cast

Comment

• Au al je ovo lose
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          For everyone

Comment

• Ali ajd da ne kenjamo dok ne vidimo, nadam se da naprednjaci nece i ovu temu da oskrnave. U trejleru previse direktnih i sugestivnih dijaloga iz scenarija, kao da covek ne ume da ostavi gledaocu sam da izvede zakljucak nego sve mora da se nacrta. To je ono sto je lose.

Comment

• Dobra serija https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6156584/
              Film sam gledao ranije i nije mi tako dobar kao serija https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706620/

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
                Dobra serija https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6156584/
                Film sam gledao ranije i nije mi tako dobar kao serija https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706620/
                gledao sam ga nedavno je bio na zaboravio sam kom kanalu na kablovskoj.
                Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Ova serija ide na Netflixu, svake nedelje izbacuju novu epizodu.

Ja trenutno zavrsavam Dogs of Berlin, ok je serija, prosek.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• ja u stvari ni ne gledam serije samo taj film sam pogledao, nije los.
                    Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• 3× ABA League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
                      6× Montenegrin League champion (2007–2012)
                      3× Serbian League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
                      2× German League champion (2018, 2019)
                      6× Montenegrin Cup winner (2007–2012)
                      4× Serbian Cup winner (2014, 2015, 2017, 2021)
                      2× ABA League Coach of the Year (2014, 2015)

Comment

• Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Aleksandar od Jugoslavije - zalosno!

Onaj ko je radio vizuelne efekte ili je posao dobio preko stranke ili blage veze nema sta radi.

Serija pati od green screena, ako produkcija United Media nisu imali sredstava nisu se ni trebali upustati u ovakav projekat
                          UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Broen prve dve sezone odgledao - 9/10 vrhunska serija.

Saga Noren je maestralna uloga, a ova glumica je pravi pogodak za nju.

Comment

• Saga [emoji173]
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Zabavljaju me komentari o ovoj Sotrinoj seriji po romanu Draskovica Jedan pozitivan komentar nisam procitao Mada nakon onakvog trejlera, bukvalno je sve bilo jasno.

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X