Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serije - komentari, utisci, priče u prazno...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jozef k. View Post
    Doktor. Bas mi je legla ta serija, i mislio sam da je na jesen 2019 premijera i tako se ispalio, a nesto mi se nista drugo ne gleda. Mozda bih eventualno mogao Stranger Things da gledam. Takav neki period. Mindhunter druga sezona me ubila, ali ubila, pogledao par epizoda i prekinuo. Witcher isto. Valjda sam preterivao sa serijama.
    Imam isti problem, skroz sam stala sa serijama, nista mi se ne gleda, ali sam se zato prebacila na filmove
    Sredujem temu za Filmove, delim postove i prebacujem ono sto je vezano za serije, ali usput pokupim preporuke za dobre filmove i sve ide na watchlist
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by jozef k. View Post
      Doktor. Bas mi je legla ta serija, i mislio sam da je na jesen 2019 premijera i tako se ispalio, a nesto mi se nista drugo ne gleda. Mozda bih eventualno mogao Stranger Things da gledam. Takav neki period. Mindhunter druga sezona me ubila, ali ubila, pogledao par epizoda i prekinuo. Witcher isto. Valjda sam preterivao sa serijama.
      Gledaj Outsidera, glumi Bateman.
      There's something wrong with me chemically
      Something wrong with me inherently
      The wrong mix in the wrong genes
      I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
      It was the wrong plan
      In the wrong hands
      With the wrong theory for the wrong man
      The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
      The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
        Gledaj Outsidera, glumi Bateman.
        Hvala, da znaš da ću da te poslušam.
        sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Gleda li neko ST: Picard? Ja cekam da izadje cijela sezona. Interesuje me je li cemu? Necu da citam recenzije.

Comment

• Zna li neko kad počinje s prikazivanjem četvrta sezona Ubice mog oca?
            UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Ray Donovan uzvraca udarac! Nakon burne reakcije fanova, ljudi koji stoje iza serije su rijesili da zavrse seriju kako dolikuje. Jos se ne zna oce li to biti u vidu nekoliko epizoda, cijele sezone ili mozda filma ali ono sto je bitno je da cemo Donovane ponovo gledati

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/NXOnNetfl...0%2Fframe.html

Jedva cekam da ovo izadje.

Comment

• Indigo, naravno da je živ

Comment

• Evo gledam Star Trek Picard I sve vreme imam utisak da gledam Firefly. Jebes ga, nema onog ST sarma, vidi se da je ovo novi projekat I ne zele slicnost sa Discoverijem koji je blagi uzas.

Malo je i Stewart mator za ulogu, trebali su ovo snimati pre deset godina.
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands

Comment

• Zaboravite ovo sto sam napisao, ipak je to Picard
                      Deset puta bolje od Discovery-a.
                      It was the wrong plan
                      In the wrong hands

Comment

• Gomoristi kamoristi, Emmanuele Sibillo je ubijen 2015. s 19god, to je naš braćala Enzo, nego me buni Pasquale Sibillo, baby boss, njegov burazer, on je stariji od njega a nigde se ne spominje u seriji. Sad je u tvorzi ja mislim

Last edited by Cassius Clay; 20-02-20, 08:26.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
                          Zna li neko kad počinje s prikazivanjem četvrta sezona Ubice mog oca?
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sta ucini ovo crni Netflix sa Altered Carbonom? Odgledao pola sezone i ljudi su lagano preskocili drugu knjigu (koja je sjajna) i sada imamo samo neke obrise i likove iz treceg dela.

Kako je moguce da su toliko nesposobni? Imas tri neverovatne knjige, uradi tri sezone po njima i sve ok.

Ovo sto za sada gledam je jezivo O cemu li ce biti onda treca sezona majku im poljubim? Mada posle ovog fiaska sumnjam da ce je i bti...

Comment

• Originally posted by kronostime View Post
                              The New Pope na HBO - John Malkovich u najboljem izdanju.
                              slazem se (DRVA se slazu,znam )

odlicna serija,a na netu ocas posla...
                              Wizard

Comment

• “Amazon” otkupio “Senke nad Balkanom”
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X