Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serije - komentari, utisci, priče u prazno...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odg: Filmovi,serije

Gledao sam sve epizode,imam preko 30Gb South Parka na HD-u,tj. sve epizode $#^%RT

Inace,ta epizoda sa delfinima se zove ''Whale Whores'' i to je epizoda 11-sezona 13

$#^%RT

Comment

Znam kako se zove, jedna od najboljih epizoda. +*@WT*48*
      Je l' inace zadnja ova 13. sezona?

sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Jer ste gledali ovu u vezi Facebook-a?Znaci ljudi su pogodili u centar centra.Odusevio sam se

Comment

I ona u vezi WoW-a je isto vrh. +*@WT*48*
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=1911.msg123392#msg123392 date=1271435809]
            Znam kako se zove, jedna od najboljih epizoda. +*@WT*48*
            Je l' inace zadnja ova 13. sezona?
            [/quote]

Ma kakvi.Jel znas da je 17. marta pocela 14. sezona?
            Do sad je prikazano 5 epizoda...

Comment

Pa to te pitam, nisam mislio da li je zadnja bukvalno, nego zadnja prikazana.
              Znaci pocela je 14. u Americi. +*@WT*48*
              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=1911.msg123400#msg123400 date=1271436448]
                Pa to te pitam, nisam mislio da li je zadnja bukvalno, nego zadnja prikazana.
                Znaci pocela je 14. u Americi. +*@WT*48*
                [/quote]

Episode 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SK9PZN6P
                Episode 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DCL8B69Z
                Episode 3 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8EYZ1SZZ
                Episode 4 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1XE0KGXZ
                Episode 5 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CA35GLDD

Izvoli download prvih 5 epizoda 14. sezone $#^%RT

Comment

Hvala brate!
                  Pretpostavljam da ima prevod na divx-titlovi.com?
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=1911.msg123407#msg123407 date=1271437446]
                    Hvala brate!
                    Pretpostavljam da ima prevod na divx-titlovi.com?
                    [/quote]

Ima.Ne moram valjda sad i linkove prevoda da ti postujem? $#^%RT

Comment

Ma jok, samo pitam da ne skidam dzabe ako nema. $#^%RT

Trenutno sam u fazi skidanja Simpsonovih, tako da cemo ovo poceti kad sve bude gotovo. @R&}*
                      sigpic

Comment

Ja Gledam South Park na Film + one prastare epizode i na netu neke novije...

Comment

Jel gleda,prati neko seriju Lost?

Comment

[quote author=phenom link=topic=1911.msg125221#msg125221 date=1271959549]
                            Jel gleda,prati neko seriju Lost?
                            [/quote]

Ja pratim i obozavam je l5'%9
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

Ja je pratim od 1. sezone,evo malopre sam gledao poslednju epizodu koja je izasla,20. aprila...

Jel pratis jos neke serije,Bojana?

Comment

Ako su Pedovi mecevi serija, onda gleda svakako!

&*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X