Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jos nisu gotove kvalifikacije, do sutra ujutru ce se sve znati, ali kvalifikant no.5 ide do finala
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Jos nisu gotove kvalifikacije, do sutra ujutru ce se sve znati, ali kvalifikant no.5 ide do finala
      do titule
      Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

ne moze do titule, u finalu ce da igra protiv Feda
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

да ли може да се мења оно што смо урадили, када сазнамо квалификанте? или смо се вић упропастили?
          sigpic

Comment

Moze naravno, do 20h sjutra mozes da mijenjas koliko oces
            sigpic

Comment

мучи ме на кога да типујем: Сепи - Багдатис? ипак сам ставио Сепи!
              Last edited by Žika; 07-03-13, 11:02.
              sigpic

Comment

Ziko vracaj se u grupu
                Fali nam jos onda jos 6 za tacno 40 mada je i ovo mimo svih ocekivanja
                sigpic

Comment

Tesko je vapajima ne odazvati se , stoga i ja zabacih u dr-ch barustinu.
                  p.s. Morao sam shminki uciniti i Marinka do Novaka pogurati Kad vec propusta Svetski teniski dogadjaj pod krovom, makar nek dobije gem, dva, protiv broja 1. znacice mu
                  Last edited by pecaros; 07-03-13, 13:15.
                  sigpic

Comment

Meni je jedini problem koga da stavim Novaku kao protivnika u finalu.
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Nemoj se sekirati, jer ces sa Novakom u finalu svakako biti na dnu tabele

Comment

Djokovic - Nadal finale naravno
                        sigpic

Comment

Marej-Nadal finale ;)
                          Originally posted by Casiraghi
                          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Što je babi milo, to joj se i snilo.
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                              Ziko vracaj se u grupu

како сам то испао..? морам стално да будем пријављен или још нешто треба да се уради?

ima nas 37
                              Last edited by Žika; 07-03-13, 15:07.
                              sigpic

Comment

Imam vremena da još malo razmislim.... svašta tu može da se desi..u onom donjem delu naravno.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X