Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kompjuteri, igrice, sve vezano za tehnologiju...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ne spijuniraj mi status moba, nego reci...a ne znas priznaj?

tt
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Promjeni pozadinu

Comment

• Koja ti je verzija?

Sacu da se iznerviram, deinstaliram i bacim

tt
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• predji na saomi, ima sve da radi
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Nemam pojma koja je verzijato koristim jednom godišnje. Vidim da nema novog apdejta, neki dan sam nešto apdejtovao, vjerovatno i tt.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              predji na saomi, ima sve da radi
              Ohhh ko pokvarena ploča ovi sektaši
              sigpic

Comment

• Ali ona ti jedina provereno rešenje ponudila

Comment

• Otkrila sam u cemu je fora

U menjanju potpisa. Kada ga promenim, posto ovaj standardni uvek menjam, jer me nervira to, pa stavim samo tt ili ranije neki drugi... on napravi haos. Na onim forumima gde nisam menjala potpis, citao normalno linkove. I kada se iskljuci potpis radi isto normalno. Zato vama dvoma i cita, Bojana ne menja, dekkard iskljucio... naravno to na ovoj poslednjoj verziji 7.4.3 Glupi bag.

Послато са SM-A520F уз помоћ Тапатока
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ništa to ne valja bez potpisa

Comment

• Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite jumps the gun and goes on sale, is cheaper than expected

The Xiaomi Mi A2 is not what you would call “official”, but that shouldn’t get in the way of a good deal. And it is a good deal – a seller on AliExpress is asking $190/$210 for the phone, even though initial rumors suggested $283 or so (to be fair, we’re comparing a price for China with one for Europe, but even EU taxes can’t account for $90).

Anyway, the listing confirms the expected specs – a metal body with a notched 5.84” screen (1,080 x 2,2280px) on the front and 12 + 5 MP dual camera on the rear (which shoots 4K video).

The beefy 4,000mAh should last forever with the power efficient (if not overly fast) Snapdragon 625. It’s paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage. The phone has a dual SIM slot with a dedicated spot for a microSD card so storage expansion is guaranteed.

That’s the $190 version of the phone, but the $210 one may be the better deal – it has 4GB of RAM and 64 GB storage. Not bad upgrades for a $20 bill. Both are available in Black, Blue and Gold.
                      Ovo je dzabe iako ne vidim nikakav upgrade u odnosu na ono sto ja imam ili svi koje koji imaju A1, dok ljudi sa Note 5 imaju bolji telefon od ovog svakako

Xiaomi teases the Mi A2 ahead of launch

Xiaomi is launching the stock Android version of the Mi 6X on July 24 in Madrid, Spain. The phone will arrive as Xiaomi Mi A2 and the manufacturer just teased it on Twitter, saying all Mi A1 fans “will love this” while posting an image of the actual Mi A1 with the number 2 visible in the background.

This image is the first time Xiaomi actually uses the number 2 in its promo communication since the text also had the hashtag #2isbetterthan1. Although Mi A2 is not a surprising moniker, it's good to have that officially confirmed.

The Xiaomi Mi A2 is coming with 5.99” Full HD+ screen and Snapdragon 660. The dual camera is expected to be 12 MP + 20 MP and will have plenty of memory options - 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB storage. It will be accompanied by Mi A2 Lite, which is the Redmi 6 Pro with a notch, stripped of its MIUI appearance.

A2 je vec ozbiljan upgrade ali ja bih nesto prije izabrao 6X i isao po MIUI nego stock android.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sedam inca, ovo bi meni najbolje odgovaralo

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 specs completely unveiled, price teased

Xiaomi is announcing the Mi Max 3 tomorrow, but that is not stopping Lin Bin from leaking the phone and spoiling the surprise. Yesterday he posted all the official renders of the phone and today he went further ahead and revealed the key specs of the device. The Mi Max 3 will have a Snapdragon 636 chipset and a 12 MP + 5 MP dual camera.

The 6.9” LCD panel was already teased by the company account on Weibo back in Monday. The post also revealed the battery size which will be the biggest in the series so far. Leaked photos accompanied the image, but with the Lin Bin post, now everything is official. The dual camera on the back is the same setup as the Redmi Note 5, while the selfie snapper will have 8 MP resolution.

The second row on the image reveals the Mi Max 3 will heavy on the AI. The trendy feature will be implemented in the Face Unlock. It will also learn throughout time how to accurately create a background blur when shooting with the camera. Speaking of taking pictures, the UI now reads and adapts to at least 206 different scenes and there is also an AI voice assistant.

While Lin Bin is revealing one part of the specifications, the official Xiaomi account is announcing the rest - the Mi Max 3 will have 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage, but does not reveal the configurations. The price is hinted as CNY1_99 and even if its CNY1999, the phone will be less than $300/€260.
                        Sjutra zvanicno Max 3, a za sest dana najocekivaniji A2

sigpic

Comment

• U Podgorici otvorena prva XIAOMI zona

XIAOMI (Šaomi), vodeći brend na kineskom tržištu pametnih telefona, danas je u okviru Multicom Retail prodavnice u The Capital Plaza centru otvorio svoju prvu Mi Zonu. Time je Crna Gora postala bogatija za dugo očekivanu opširniju ponudu ovog svjetskog lidera i još jedno zvanično prodajno mjesto u lancu.

Generalni zastupnik XIAOMI brenda za Crnu Goru je kompanija Venkon Technix.

”Ulazak ovakvog brenda na crnogorsko tržište značajan je ne samo za samu kompaniju već i za Crnu Goru. Od decembra 2017. do danas, naši uređaji se mogu kupiti na više od 30 lokacija u Crnoj Gori. Ova savremena tehnologija je od danas, pored ostalih prodajnih mjesta, dostupna i u sklopu Mi Zone u okviru Multicom Retail prodavnice. Pored pametnih telefona, koji su spoj inovativnog dizajna i vrhunske tehnologije, dostupni su i drugi Mi uređaji kao što su: električni skuteri, pametni satovi, eksterni punjači, zvučnici i ostali zanimljivi gadžeti. U narednom periodu planiramo da upotpunimo asortiman i XIOAMI računarima i televizorima”, izjavila je izvršna direktorica kompamnije Venkon Technix Vanja Knežević.

Dodala je da je otvaranje Mi zone upotpunila jedinstvena akcija – prvih 10 korisnika imali su mogućnost da kupe bilo koji XIAOMI telefon po cijeni od samo 10 eura, dok je tokom cijelog dana moguće je ostvariti popust od 20% na kompletan asortiman.

Uz kupljeni proizvod korisnici su dobili i ulaznice za Mi žurke u Top Hillu, kao i VR naočare.

”Ovakav događaj okupio je na jednom mjestu veliki broj Mi fanova ali i onih koji su danas imali priliku da se prvi put upoznaju sa ovom tehnologijom i brendom. Red ispred radnje Multicom Retail-a se formirao već 24h prije samog otvaranja”, dodala je Knežević.

Ovaj svjetski lider je u prethodnom kvartalu 2018. godine ostvario impresivan rast od 87,8% i isporučio ukupno 28 miliona pametnih telefona. Ne manje važno jeste i da je Xiaomi ove godine svoje dionice uvrstio u Hongkonšku berzu, potvrđujući i na ovaj način sve snažniju prisutnost i prepoznatljivost na tržištu. Osim vrtoglavog rasta u cijelom svijetu, XIAOMI je postao prepoznatvlji brend na društvenim mrežama i svakog dana okuplja sve veću armiju Mi fanova.

”Za XIAOMI sam saznala prije dvije godine od svog prijatelja koji je oduševljen njihovim telefonima. Ubrzo sam se i ja odlučila da isti kupim. Kada sam putem Instagrama vidjela da je XIAOMI i kod nas stigao i saznala za samu akciju da novi model mogu kupiti za 10 eura, zaista sam se obradovala. Uvijek me je fascinirala činjenica da je neko uspio da napravi balans između dizajna, cijene i peformansa. Svaki XIAOMI uređaj koji posjedujem je jako pristupačan, i smatram da je ovo pravi izbor za naše tržište. Na model Mi MIX 2 sam čekala u redu od juče, i zaista se isplatilo”, ispričala je Tijana na otvaranju Mi zone koja do danas modele omiljenog brenda morala nabavljati putem Interneta.

MI fanovi od danas će svoje uređaje moći da testiraju i kupe u Podgorici svakog radnog dana i subotom od devet do 21 sat, kao i nedjeljom od devet do 17 sati.

XIAOMI je osnovan 2010. godine i od tada ubrzano osvaja međunarodno tržište moderne tehnologije, i postaje prepoznatljiv po savršenom skladu performansa i dizajna njegovih uređaja.

Lei Jun, osnivač ove kompanije, vođen je ličnim uvjerenjima da ”tehnologija visokog kvaliteta treba da bude pristupačna svima”, što danas predstavlja i poslovnu filozofiju ovog kineskog vizionara i samog brenda.

XIAOMi je prepoznatljiv po jedinstvenom logu Mi koji predstavlja skraćenicu termina ,,Mobile Internet’’. Zanimljiva je i činjenica da Mi logo ujedno predstavlja i podsjetnik na nemoguću misiju – ,,Mission Impossible”, odnosno na mnoge izazove sa kojima se ovaj brend susretao u svojoj uspješnoj putanji do liderske pozicije u proizvodnji mobilnih telefona i potrošačke elektronike.
                          https://www.cdm.me/tehno-nauka/telef...a-xiaomi-zona/

Xiaomi Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite appear in Romanian stores, here are the prices

The official unveiling is next week, but the Xiaomi Mi A2 and its smaller sibling, the Mi A2 Lite, have already popped up in a Swiss store, a Polish store and now in a couple of Romanian stores – complete with prices and shipping dates.

On QuickMobile.ro, the Xiaomi Mi A2 with 32GB storage is €275 while the 64GB one is €300 – that’s RON 1,273 and RON 1,400 in local currency. Both versions have 4GB of RAM and will be available in 7 days.

PCGarage.ro is charging more – RON 1,400 and RON 1,600 for the two versions respectively – and units will arrive later, availability is set for 11 days from now.

The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is €200 for the 3GB / 32GB model and €245 for the 4GB / 64GB version (RON 933 and RON 1,130). That’s on QuickMobile, PCGarage is again a bit pricier and charges RON 1,000 and RON 1,200 for the two. Availability dates are the same.

In case you missed it, the Mi A2 will take the Mi 6X hardware and run stock Android One on it, the Mi A2 Lite will do the same to the Redmi 6 Pro hardware. These two will be unveiled officially early next week (on Tuesday) and we'll be on site, so stay tuned.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ima li na forumu vlasnika Xiaomi Redmi Note 5? Kako se pokazuje? Vidim da mu je cena bruka na KP.
                            "We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far". H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Originally posted by Carcosa View Post
                              Ima li na forumu vlasnika Xiaomi Redmi Note 5? Kako se pokazuje? Vidim da mu je cena bruka na KP.
                              Vrhunski telefon. Odnos cijena-kvalitet ne može bolje.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carcosa View Post
                                Ima li na forumu vlasnika Xiaomi Redmi Note 5? Kako se pokazuje? Vidim da mu je cena bruka na KP.
                                Ako ti nije previše bitna kamera, onda ti je odličan izbor.
                                “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Working...
                                X