• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masala! Uhvatio Gasquet poslednji voz

Comment

• a Pesikan u blagoj depresiji
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ja sam mislio da ce da pocne da place i jeca

Comment

• Ja sam u jednom trenutku mislio da ce uraditi nesto drugo ali ovde ima zenskog sveta pa cu precutati
          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Bas je preterao komentator sa ES-a, i samo meri trajanje meca, kuka da se pre zavrse - da ide kuci.
            Ovo za VH1, upropastise jedini valjani muzicki kanal koji imamo
            Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Sve to moze da se kaze sa mnogo smeka, kao kad se Dzankic zahvali igracima sto su zavrsili taman na vreme da uhvati poslednji tramvaj.. ali Pesikan je posebna sorta.. podstanarska

sigpic

Comment

• Sad ce David ponovo da iskopa rupu, da poremeti Kamkea

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne mogu da se odlucim izmedju njega i Banjca, ko ce ih podneti na AO
                  Radonjic mi nekako dosta dobro deluje, iako mu nije poznavanje igre bas jaca strana, nije mi tako naporan za pracenje meca.
                  Nego Gasquet nam dobi mec upravo iz publikeSad ce on polako u formu iz 2007;)
                  Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Pesikan provalio za izraz: radna obaveza, sad cu da brojim koliko ce puta to da kaze do kraja meca, sad je vec na 4

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Poceo Rudar da kopa, nece vise gema do kraja izgubiti

Comment

• Iskopana pobeda broj 2.. idemo jos dublje ka preostalih 68

sigpic

Comment

• Типса у трећем колу!
                          sigpic

Comment

• APSOLUTNI POBEDNIK

Jabor Mohammed Ali Mutawa

http://www.avangarda.in/forum/viewforum.php?f=56

Comment

• Krecu Raonic i Dimitrov
                              sigpic
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Grisa pobedio, bravo majstore

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X