Red Bull Stratos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Felix je poreklom Srbin.. njegova pra-baba je bila vojvodjanjka ;)
      www.balkansimracing.com/forum

Real cars. Real racing. Dobrodosli

Comment

• Nije samo Felix skocio

Spoiler
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Ljudi napravise havariju od ovog skoka. A da nema FB-a i slicnih sr*nja malo morgen bi se sprdali.

Ne odnosi se ovo na tvoj post Bojana, nego inace kazem. Sta sam sve cuo danas, prosto mi se smucilo.
          Last edited by Drunken Whaler; 15-10-12, 22:57.
          Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Dobro je da se ljudi sprdaju, znaci da je sve proslo savrseno

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Dobro je da se ljudi sprdaju, znaci da je sve proslo savrseno
              Nije to normalna zajebancija, vec lupetanje gluposti. Prozivanje Felixa i slicne stvari.
              Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Nisam videla edit na vreme...
                ma na takve ne treba obracati paznju,klasicni pljuvaci

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceman View Post
                  Felix je poreklom Srbin.. njegova pra-baba je bila vojvodjanjka ;)
                  Misliš ima srpske krvi, ukoliko je stvarno bila Srpkinja, a ne Austrougarka....
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Хајде сад ти Оља тражи длаку у јајету.
                    Србин је бре човек и тачка.
                    Arise, Serbia!
                    You fell asleep long ago,
                    And have lain in the dark.
                    Now wake up
                    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Al' kako ljudi smaraju sa ovim montazama, gifovima, a sve je smesno u 3 pm. Covek bre uradio nesto neverovatno, svakog ko je napravio neku montazu sa onom slikom kad stoji na ivici kapsule treba strpati u tvorza.
                      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Е то. Стварно су сморили, ево листам овај збукФеј и сваки пети пост је на ту неку фору. Добро ајде, нашли Рамосову лопту, а сад пун ку*ац неких дебилних ствари.

Spoiler

Arise, Serbia!
                        You fell asleep long ago,
                        And have lain in the dark.
                        Now wake up
                        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Krenula se srpska pomama duhovitosti. Od svih silnih gifova koji su izleteli i tek ce, samo par % ce biti vredno da se covek nasmeje. Btw, *ebala ih zirafa...

Comment

• Hocu da kazem da ono sto je covek uradio ne sme ni na kakav nacin biti predmet sprdnje i da ovi debilni pokusaji ljudi da budu duhoviti dosta iritiraju. Da je srece, pa da je zabranjeno koristiti one slike i snimke u ove svrhe.
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Da je predmet za sprdnju, svakako nije. Da imam protiv po koje sale, ni to nemam. Problem je neumesnost, neumerenost i sto se gomila budala vodi onom "videla zaba da se konj potkiva, pa digla nogu."

Comment

• Slazem se sa T Mac-om, ali ajde bar da se zasustavljaju samo na tome, ali ima i onih koji postavljaju pitanje: "Sta se lozite na nekog debila koji je skocio, zar ne vidite da je klasicna budala, nisam lud da posvecujem vreme takvom idiotizmu"!

Jos sam se nacitao i morbidnih stvari, kako mu neki pozeleli smrt pred skok.
                                Ali najjaci su mi oni koji pitaju: "Ma ko je taj Feliks sto ga svi spominjete, sta je toliko zanimljivo?!" Pa gde zivite bre majku mu!

Goli otok je bio pravo resenje, steta sto ga vise nema.

Comment

Working...
                                X