The wrong mix in the wrong genes
    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
    It was the wrong plan
    In the wrong hands
    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• E ovo je vec upgrade, ali da, lako je ovo za mene, tako da necu reci resenje.

Ovo je u stvari na neki nacin i lakse od ovog prethodnog.
      Last edited by Mr. Wolf; 09-02-20, 23:02.
      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• Samo jako

https://www.021.rs/story/Info/Srbija...-Carigrad.html
        There's something wrong with me chemically
        Something wrong with me inherently
        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
        It was the wrong plan
        In the wrong hands
        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
          Super.
          Zbogom baruštini ovdašnjoj, zdravo i veseli bili.

ako jeto neka utešna nagrada ondak datkam
          nisi ni jedini ani osamljet
          i menije prijatelju često muka odnji
          ajoš imam i zdravsveni problemi

al
          još tije na temisu i bošpomozi
          odneklen doneklen
          kolko tolko
          jar
          daviš kolki suse navrzli okolo
          pa svi kokodaču
          a niko nume da snese jaje

mnogo tise prijatelju
          ovde zamutila voda
          otkako su direkt ovamo sproveli onu
          kanalizacjonu cev sau92
          tezeve kenjalizaciju
          ai šire

lutajući reporter tuta bugarin
          nežno šapće sneguljici
          dok patuljci ruju
          u rudnici

Comment

• Pa u TADBAS sam objavio sta brises koji djavo

Comment

• Haha poludeo si, pa gde tabloide postavljas
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• U saljivom kontekstu je bio clanak, to je bila poenta.

Comment

• Tabloidi su samo za smece, nisu za ovaj forum.
                  Pre par dana sam opomenula i rekla da ce svaki sledeci da se brise
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Ma znam da si ti sreco, ne moze sa tobom covjek fino ma koliko se trudio.

Comment

• Ako je receno da su tabloidi zabranjeni, onda su zabranjeni, jednostavno je skroz.

I ne zovi me sreco, nekom drugom prosipaj to

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nemoj brisati postove bez objasnjenja i postavicu kad mi se postavlja, samo cu moliti da se naglasi razlog brisanja. A ne hinjsko-provokatorski obrisati i pravit se lud

Comment

• Imas pravila foruma, procitaj ih

3.10 Nije preporučljivo postavljanje vesti sa kvazi portala (nažalost domaći su uglavnom takvi), pogotovu ne iz žute štampe, kako naše tako i svetske. Izbegavajte da prenosite prevedene tekstove sa stranih sajtova, držite se originala, autorskih tekstova, dakle proverenih izvora.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakvo je pravilo sto se tice brisanja postova i pravit se toša?

Comment

• Objasnjenje je da ti portali nisu dobrodosli i brisace se postovi, pre par dana napisano na drugoj temi.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nisi dala obavjestenje, nije valjda da moram procitat pre par dana neku temu da bih znao da ni pod tackom razno ne smijem objavit saljivu vijest sa neke stranice. Pa se podrazumijeva da ja to znam pa se moze obrisati bez objasnjenja, ne moze. Moras radit svoj posao admina a ne brisat ko na traci jer je pre par dana u nekoj temi raspravljano o tome.

A i to znaci da vise ne mozes ni prenijeti vijest sa portala jer je 95 posto tabloidnog karaktera
                                Last edited by DinoFC; 19-02-20, 23:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X