X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja otvaram kapiju a žena vozi traktor

Comment

• Otvorih temu...pošto sam Novaku maler kada otvaram,sada nema bojazni jer on ne igra
      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Jaooo jel kod tebe Chiwwi bese zena mora da cuti dok muskarac prica?
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Olja to mi je amputirano..

Comment

• Jel, nesto mi se cini da sam svojim ocima procitala
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Znači ni ti me nisi shvatila?
              Šteta.

Comment

• Aha to je dakle [emoji38]
                Ma nisam poludela da vas citam valjda tamo, ali bas sam te tu nagazila
                sigpic

Comment

• Da, samo ti gazi Olja pa kad ustanem i otresem prašinu sa sebe, bežaćeš al pobeći nećeš...

Comment

• Ja cu Aptos, mozda vec danas zavrsim.
                    There's something wrong with me chemically
                    Something wrong with me inherently
                    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands
                    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• sutra uvece je zreb za Sinsinati, pa bi mogla uskoro tema
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Da, da, pa rekla sam da cu da je otvorim, upravo radim na njoj
                        sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da vas pitam je l postoji neka velika razlika među lopticama različitih proizvođača? Ili lopticama za različite podloge?
                            Твоја победа ће бити уколико свако од нас задржи део добродушности коју си безусловно делио са свима нама кроз свако твоје писање.
                            До поновног сусрета, твој Швабо

mala H2H 2018/19
                            suicide
                            velika H2H 2019/20

Comment

• Pa postoji, ne znam tacno kakva je koja, ali neke postanu brze cupave, neke su teze, neke je teze kontrolisati itd
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hahaha

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X