X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw ovo je privatan bazen.
    Kill me!

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• forumi puni likova koji ne znaju odvojiti ne od glagola...al` zato znaju sve ostalo

napraviti atomsku bombu...pješke

i onda ti velikim slovima kaže:"NEUMIJEŠ ti buraz..."

e nek` si mu rekao
      Last edited by shminka; 24-08-14, 21:35.

Comment

• shminka, ko te to iznervirao?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Sve udure, oduševljen činjenicom da na ovim prostorima svi sve znaju

Comment

• Shminka ti neznas razumjeti salu, ne moj to svatati previse licno
            sigpic
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Neume se shminka sprdat, mora malo na odmor suicid ga ubio
              It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Ne mogu da izbacim pesmu iz glave
                OVAKO

Comment

• Mando veliki pozdrav sta ima ?

Comment

• ponovo na poslu posle 3 nedelje odmora

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kad je Role cicija na svoju štetu. Da uđe neku kintu odmor bi potrajao, neki GS bi se navatao, ovako...
                      sigpic

Comment

• ma pusti ga, kao da je Pirocanac

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hteli ovi tvoji da skupe neku paru, kažu, zbog radi višeg interesa. Nismo imali kud, pa im maznemo kasicu, zbog radi našeg interesa
                          sigpic

Comment

• Kradete

nece to na dobro da izadje za vaseg pulena

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jake pare skupili. Za tramvajsku kartu da kružiš dvojkom dok se ne završi USO
                              sigpic

Comment

• dzaba sad, kradja je kradja

a bas sam mogla lepo da kruzim dvojkom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X