Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samo da javim da odustajem od otvaranje USO teme.
    Neka neko drugi preuzme.
    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone

Comment

• Kurir nadmašio sebe -Artur Eš u Melburnu

Spoiler
      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• dobro maro,samo je kopirao veće igrače

Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
          Da sam Nole, ja bih Nika.. zagrliooo! Toliko snazno i srdacno, da ovaj nervni slom dobije od ljubaviiii!!
          Ne shvataj zivot preozbiljno ionako se ziv neces izvuci!

Comment

• Dobrovoljac za Montreal/Toronto?
            Dobrovoljac za Sinsinati?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Mogu i ja Montreal ako se niko do sutra ne javi, postavljam sutra uveče, ako je to ok?
              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Jeste, otvaras

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ok.
                  EDIT :Postaviću ipak noćas pošto sam jedini dobrovoljac
                  Last edited by Marija81; 31-07-19, 21:53.

Comment

• Ja cu Sinsi
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ih sto je ovo lepo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja ću USO

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ja ću olimpijadu...

Comment

• Kakav ekipa odjednom.
                              Kakve OI daleko to... prvo ovu god da ispunimo
                              Ajmo dalje...
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ja ću Pariz

Comment

Working...
                                X