This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goku View Post
    Našao ja neki naš prevod ali kao gugl translate.

Ništa to nema nikakvog kvaliteta, čekaj dok ne izbace na Prijevodima ili titlovima

Comment

• Ima li dobrovoljaca za travnati GS?
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Pa polako šta ste navalili... ima mnogo turnira još
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Pa prihvati se ti
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Kad god pitam ko će... ti kažeš pa otvori ti... ponavljaš se

Koliko ljudi nije nikada otvaralo neki turnir, mislim da bi mogao neko novi, pa da vidimo tu skrivenu kreativnost kod njih, verovatno nisu ni svesni šta umeju zapravo.
            Last edited by miloolja; 19-06-16, 23:32.
            sigpic

Comment

• Pa kad niko nece, moras ti po sluzbenoj duznosti

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja po službenoj dužnosti? Dobar pokušaj... mada mi je prošle baš lepo bilo, od početka do kraja, što jes-jes... a znam da sam otvarala još jednom bar...ne mogu samo da pronađem pre 2013. gde su te teme, jel ima neki arhiv ili sl, ne vidim gde je?
                sigpic

Comment

• Postojao je neki arhiv, ali nemam pojma gde je, da li je mozda i obrisan ili samo skriven, ne secam se

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• E pa to je baš bzvz. Toliki trud i rad, divne i svakakve umotvorine i uspomene... bacate i brišete
                    sigpic

Comment

• normal threads, ima 800 stranica starih tema

Comment

• Normal threads se završava sa GS AO 2013. ako ne računam još 6 tema posle nje, ATP250 2012. i ATP500 2012. i još 4 teme koje ne koristimo.

Sada tek vidim.. kojih 800 strana?
                        sigpic

Comment

• 5 ipak

ti si otvarala Rim jednom i neki GS nekad vjerovatno

Comment

• Pa jest gde je 5 tu je i 800
                            Eee ko zna koliko, broj im se ne zna
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ma ko ce da cita te gluposti
                              Pogledacu sutra, ali mi je nesto u glavi da arhiv postoji, negde

Sent from my Z3 compact <3

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nasla sam Arhiv, postoji ali je sakriven

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X