• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A u narednom tvitu pise ponesi u kovertu 2000 eura
    sigpic

Comment

• i jos jedan na kafu

Comment

• Sad je kao publika kriva, a sto oni nikad ne kritikuju onu Sanju, iako je realno najslabija, to nema veze plus sto je Sanja prateci vokal Aleksandre Radovic
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Vladane, kako je prošlo kićenje jelke? Gde su fotke?
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Vlado je kritikovao Sanju par puta pa je prestao, a ovo dvoje nista. Tj. Mare nikad nikog ne kritikuje, njemu su svi uvijek dobri. I Pumpadziju je jedino Vlado par puta kritikovao...
            A Saska vec saradjuje sa Joksimovicem, tako da ne vjerujem da ce krociti u Vladin studio...

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
              i ti si nabavio patkice na avataru
              Moje patkice napustile paciju skolu i krenule u skolu zivota - na pecanje.
              sigpic

Comment

• Svima koji slave.... Srećan Božić!
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Oljice jel ovo tvoja jelka

Comment

• Što se pleziš?
                    Nije moja, moja je bila ovde prošle godine, sada je slična i bogatija za nekoliko novih ukrasa Polomiće mi se grane
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ja moram da dokupim jos par ukrasa, samo ne znam gde ce da stanu, pasce jelka
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                        Što se pleziš?
                        Nije moja, moja je bila ovde prošle godine, sada je slična i bogatija za nekoliko novih ukrasa Polomiće mi se grane
                        pa ti kupi neku 2 manju za te sto su visak
                        za Bojanu isto vazi da kupi manju jelku

pps. ja ove god necu kititi jelku
                        Last edited by ledeni 80; 25-12-12, 13:18.

Comment

• Olja preferira bijele ukrase koliko se sjecam?
                          Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Kako da kupim manju jelku? Valjda veću.

Ivane, ne sećaš se .... ne mogu da je slikam sada , pa evo od prošle godine, detalj. Isključivo figurice, prava dečija

DSCN0463.jpg
                            sigpic

Comment

• pa kod kineza Oljice imaju razne velicine jelki

p.s lepo je ukrasena jelka od prosle ali me zivo zanima sta je sa Fladanom i njegovom jelkom

Comment

• Ama prestani da se pleziš!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X