X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizard

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sat vremena kvalitetnog tenisko neteniskog podkasta

Comment

• niako da prokomentarišem tuđ novčanik

fed najbogatiji,što nije vest,ali sam se iznenadio kad sam video da je novak ispred rafe,mislio sam da rafa ipak ima jače ugovore s obzirom na bazu fanova
          Wizard

Comment

• ne da se prokomentarise, nego da mi to fino i ovekovjecimo.
            beli sport po prvi puta dobija predstavnika na celu ove liste,. zlatna epoha

1. Rodžer Federer 106,3 miliona dolara (100+6,3)
            2. Kristijano Ronaldo 105 (45+60)
            3. Lionel Mesi 104 (32+72)
            4. Nejmar 95,5 (25+70,5)
            5. Lebron Džejms 88,2 (60+28,2)
            6. Stef Kari 74,4 (44+30,4)
            7. Kevin Durent 63,9 (35+28,9)
            8. Tajger Vuds 62,3 (60+2,3)
            9. Kirk Kazins 60,5 (2,5+58)
            10. Karson Venc 59,1 (4+55,1)
            23. Novak Đoković 44,6 miliona dolara (32 sponzori + 12,6 tenis)
            27. Rafael Nadal 40 (26+14)
            29. Naomi Osaka 37,4 (34+3,4)
            33. Serena Vilijams 36 (32+4)
            40. Kei Nišikori 32,1 (31+1,1)

https://www.forbes.com/athletes/#4e11e7c755ae

Comment

• Kei je najjaci u celoj prici, od sponzora skoro kao Djokovic, a vise od Nadala
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• osaka od sponzora više od mesija
                Wizard

Comment

• Pa i Kei zaradjuje skoro kao Mesi, oni su ogromne zvezde u Japanu i zato imaju tako jake sponzorske ugovore.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• kei ok, al osaka ni ne govori japanski...jbt,pretekla je serenu
                    Wizard

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ooo jbt sta je vise sa ovim zenama

sigpic

Comment

• grandushe
                          Wizard

Comment

• iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii pocinje tviter igranka o srdjanu
                            Wizard

Comment

• Sta je trazio to je i dobio, samo ljudi ne znaju ili ne kapiraju da on i Novaku govori odavno da batali tenis. Tako da covek uopste nije zlonameran zapravo samo ne shvata sto se matorci mlate i dalje.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Srdjan je idiot i to je to.
                                Ako govori svom sinu da napusti tenis, nesto ne cujem da to radi javno, a isto tako sta ga briga zasto drugi teniseri jos igraju i koji su im motivi...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X