Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moram i trac da prenesem, izgleda da su Dona i Stan raskinuli, ne prate se vise na IG
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• Zar to nije stara vest?
        A i ne treba joj on
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Pa nemam pojma koliko je stara, meni je relativno nova

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ovde mi bilo najzgodnije da stavim. Evo i filma o teniskom komesaru, meni jako interesantnom liku
            https://beldocs.rs/dzon-mekinro-u-carstvu-savrsenstva/
            Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• Serena i Sharapova bile na Met Gali

Serenino mi se vise svidja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [emoji16]

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Da li je ovo realno?
                    Fed koji sve kritikuje kada rade slične stvari Nika brani
                    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Zašto Marija počinješ ovo kada sada sledi odbrana

Comment

• Ne znam smo zasto Rodzer kaze novinaru da treba da pazi kako mu postavlja pitanje ? Sta je lose u postavljenom pitanju?

Inace ima prava na svoj stav naravno.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Aleksoni View Post
                          Zašto Marija počinješ ovo kada sada sledi odbrana
                          Za ovo nema odbrane, niti potrebe za tim jer ga ne napadam već se samo pitam zašto ima dvostruke aršine.
                          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                          Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                          "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                            Za ovo nema odbrane, niti potrebe za tim jer ga ne napadam već se samo pitam zašto ima dvostruke aršine.
                            Mislim da je juce bio dobro raspolozen poslije dvije pobjede.Vjerovatno bi u suprotnom odgovorio drugacije

Comment

Da li je ovo realno?
                              Fed koji sve kritikuje kada rade slične stvari Nika brani
                              A gde ga brani?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kao što rekoh...

Comment

Working...
                                X