Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
    * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
    NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Ne znam zasto se oblacila uopste, mogla je u kupacem da se uda

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• A vidje Tomice, kez od uva do uva, kaki je hepi ...
        Provalio bata da je to sada in, jer ko god se ozenio poceo da igra jos bolje, pa ajde i on rob da pokusa. Ali nesto sumnjam da ce mu to upaliti.
        Last edited by Sandugp; 17-07-15, 08:54.
        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• I jos jedan

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ovo je nesto u vazduhu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakav tek sad izraz lica ima Ćiska

Comment

• Originally posted by wanderer View Post
                Kakav tek sad izraz lica ima Ćiska
                I necija mama. Ups perdoniram gospodjo!
                >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by wanderer View Post
                  Kakav tek sad izraz lica ima Ćiska
                  Ćiski je kosa kao da je frizirao Tesla.I pita se šta to njoj fali.A možda i Rafa umesto promena u ekipi,treningu i sl. odluči da se ženi.

Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
                  I necija mama. Ups perdoniram gospodjo!
                  Nečija mama sada onako iskusna misli"Ne zove se džabe to ludi kamen.Mlados' - ludos' ,zvaće on mene opet"
                  A možda i zeleni od muke
                  Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                  Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                  "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Rosolova zena peske najlepsa
                    in another life
                    I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• I sve su plavuše
                      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Dosta je bilo svadbi, sad jedan raskid

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell
                        Rumors of Maria Sharapova and Grigor Dimitrov splitting up have been confirmed

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dimitrov prekinuo sa svega I svacega, prvo Rasid pa sad Marija

Sent from my Grand X In using Tapatalk
                          OVAKO

Comment

• Sa tim da je odmah nasao novu, jer kazu da je ova glavni krivac

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Brate...

https://instagram.com/ni_lozanova/

"But Pascal what are you saying?"

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                Sa tim da je odmah nasao novu, jer kazu da je ova glavni krivac

Da se ne lazemo, razumem ga. Posle Marijinog postrojavanja ova mu dodje k`o godisnji.
                                >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X