This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    vala meni su najbolji Marej, Fonjini i Izner koji ne mogu da budu na zurci, gledaju sa strane

Da,ali i pored toga Novak sa smutijem je hit,ili Federer koji se izležava
    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• I izgleda kao neka sisica od coveka.
        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
        You're a master of karate and friendship
        For everyone

Comment

• hahahahah, Marej zeza Svarcmana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            hahahahah, Marej zeza Svarcmana

I nije neka sala, da budem iskren. Sada bi mogao Svarcman da mu odgovori u stilu da je ovaj dzabe trenirao i spremao se za travu jer ga je odrao Kirijos, a i isto tako na WImbledonu ce verovatno neko da ga razbije.

Comment

• Originally posted by 147 View Post
              I nije neka sala, da budem iskren. Sada bi mogao Svarcman da mu odgovori u stilu da je ovaj dzabe trenirao i spremao se za travu jer ga je odrao Kirijos, a i isto tako na WImbledonu ce verovatno neko da ga razbije.
              Pa nije ga zezao za njegov mec, nego za fudbal

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by 147 View Post
                Pa nije to isto,on je prošao kako je prošao zbog povrede.Ko još zeza ljude kada su povređeni,a ovo za Mundijal i ispadanje Argentine je odlična šala.
                Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Jesam verovatno malo preterao da budem iskren. Nego, nadam se da veceras svi Srbi navijaju za Srbiju! Tj. nadam se da nemamo kontra primer ovde.

Comment

• Bolje da nisam pratila
                    drzim se ja ipak samo tenisa

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hehe ne bavim se ovim stvarima, ali ovaj treseraj moram definitivno da "metnem".. Lik je legenda nad legendama..

https://twitter.com/poetcurious/stat...14905726881792
                      --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

• ste čitali i šta kažete

http://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/id/23784126/tennis-rafael-nadal-not-only-king-clay-goat
                        Wizard

Comment

• Slazem se. Najveci sampion kojeg je tenis video i zasluzeno GOAT.
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                          You're a master of karate and friendship
                          For everyone

Comment

• Q. Marcelo Melo, the Brazilian player, after Germany went out of the World Cup, he talked to you.

ALEXANDER ZVEREV: Yeah, he sent me a stupid minions video vine of Brazilian minions dancing in front of the German minions. I didn't talk to him three or four days (smiling).

Bojana ima taj gif sa minionsima

tt
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Koliko sam se smejala kad sam videla taj gif
                              sad cu da ga nadjem

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X