X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jednom,Ilham,lijepa dama tj. prava dama
    SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• Imao je problema,nešto se spominjao i razvod,maltretiranje...ne znam,da nisu ponovo zajedno.Nema razloga da izmišljam,ne mogu se sjetiti,znam samo da se radi o stjuardesi i da ima nekakve veze sa turskom,da li je ona turkinja ili da možda ne radi za Turkiš...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
        Ali ju je bio ostavio i nju i dijete da bi se posvetio karijeri
        Koliko ja vidim sad su zajedno, svako moze da napravi gresku
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Koliko ja vidim sad su zajedno, svako moze da napravi gresku
          Mislis ONA je napravila gresku zato sto se durila
          >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Not sure if Wawrinka wife or his mother.
            It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
            It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Mislim da je ona od njega starija 14,15 godina

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                Mislim da je ona od njega starija 14,15 godina

Zanimljivo, nisam to znala

Comment

• Originally posted by SonjaFan View Post

Zanimljivo, nisam to znala
                  Sad sam proverila, 10 godina je starija, ali u svakom slucaju nije malo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ni ja nisam znao za ovo svako ima svoj ukus i estetiku,zelim mu sve najlepse privatno, na terenu ne bas.

A za razliku u godinama... podrzavam samo je ljubav vazna, naravno dok ne dodje @apa i realnim komentarom nabaci i tastu
                    Last edited by AIRBORNE; 20-04-14, 23:06.
                    >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Uhvati frajera na bebu.

During the day he was dating, his older girlfriend trick him in getting her pregnant, and Stanley had no choice but to marry her. A decision was probably influence by the parents.
                      Inace lik sto je pisao malopre donekle je bio u pravu.

Njegova zena je turskog porekla, njeno ime znaci inspiracija na aparskom. Ranije je radila kao model, najpoznatija joj je kampanja bila za Swissair gde je glumila stjuardesu.

Blick Suisse je pisao da je imao aferu, i da ga je valjda zena bila prijavila policiji zbog navodnog domestic violence, ali je posle na njegovom sajtu bilo saopstenje za javnost u kome je navedena vec ona poznata prica oko ostavljanja zene i deteta radi tenisa.

Comment

• Сада кад се напунио са ловом има да га воли као бога, до последње паре!
                        sigpic

Comment

• zuta stampa, mode: on
                          Ako se ja dobro secam, ona je prva rekla da ju je on napustio, pokupio se i otisao, a razlog je bio da se posveti tenisu koliko se secam, on se tek nesto kasnije oglasio

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nuop, odmah posle toga (hvala internetu za sve postoji trag):

In response to allegations made this morning by a Swiss newspaper, Mr Stanislas Wawrinka would make the following statement, with immediate effect, the statement said. Stanislas Wawrinka, currently 13th in the ATP rankings, would indicate that it is not currently linked romantically with anyone.

Mr. Wawrinka ideally prefer to concentrate on his tennis rather than completely unfounded rumors about his private life.
                            A ona je bila u fazonu da ako je samo to bio problem, moglo se resiti i na drugaciji nacin.

Comment

• Nek cuti i uziva, imala je srece sto ju je uopste i ozenio
                              in another life
                              I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Nasla sam ja njenu izjavu
                                Stan returned оn September 20 аftеr thе Davis Cup in Kazakhstan аnd told mе hе hаd nеw priorities. Hе packed hiѕ bags аnd moved intо a hotel. Thеrе wоuld hаvе bееn аnоthеr solution, if hе hаd spoken tо mе about
                                ali ova slika je bas ogromna razlika

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X