Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Žene vole široka ramena, jake ruke, grubo lice, dlakave grudi, jake noge, leden pogled i tvrd karakter..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiwwi View Post
      Žene vole široka ramena, jake ruke, grubo lice, dlakave grudi, jake noge, leden pogled i tvrd karakter..
      Ma kako bre vi muškarci znate šta mi žene želimo? Valjda mi znamo bolje...
      A ta ramena...džaba široka ramena ako su kohones malena...Ti sa ramenima vrlo često nemaju petlju da priđu lepoj ženi, ovi drugi- navikli na odbijanje se usude pa app.
      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Polako Maro, ne brzaj, pričao sam o izgledu, sad ćemo i o duhu..

Apropo duha muškarčevog, muškarac mora da bude duhovit, da zna jako da udari ali i da nežno pomazi..

Pod udarac ne mislim na ženu, nego uopšteno..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarafa View Post
          Al' ste ga nagrdili, kao da je neki gabor. Sasvim normalan decko, sem sto je malo nizi, ali niska je i ona ocigledno.
          Ma da, plus ona meni baš ništa spec nije. U mojim očima su tu neđe po izgledu. Ako izuzmemo visinu, koja je velikom broju žena odmah veliki minus.

Comment

• Comment

• mi nemamo temu za ove lepotane ili imamo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Last edited by Beocca; 29-01-20, 14:54.
                Wizard

Comment

• Sta je zelio reci, pitanje je sad. Sitna provokacija

https://www.instagram.com/p/B78uksJJ..._web_copy_link
                  Last edited by DinoFC; 30-01-20, 21:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                    A ta ramena...džaba široka ramena ako su kohones malena...

Na ovom forumu ste svi stoposto ludi hahahaha
                    "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Marin Cilic postao tata jednog divnog djecaka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Stize jos jedno bebce [emoji173]

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nadal cita, Fed je gotov

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Oskar je aktuelan, naletoh na ovo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X