X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Ovaj Kuertten je lud http://sport.blic.rs/Tenis/250968/Ku...u-konkurenciju Almagro i Fabio da pobede Rafu na sljaci

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• haha
              A house divided
              Last edited by Zzz; 18-04-14, 21:50.

Comment

• Ovo kao da su neki Rafini rodjaci
                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• A koliko tek ovaj mali lici na Rafu

Comment

• Comment

• Švedska-Tajland World Group II Play-Off

S leva na desno: Arvidsson, Larsson, Lertcheewakarn, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Wongteanchai, Peterson, Melander

Last edited by wanderer; 19-04-14, 20:13.

Comment

• Radek posmatra Wozniacki, uskoro treba ocekivati da su ona i Rory raskinuli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Stanislas izgleda onako miran,povučen...ali negdje sam pročitao(čuo) da je tukao svoju bivšu ženu(stjuardesa) tako da...
                          "Iz Mire đavoli vire"

Comment

• Originally posted by 10 D.O. View Post
                            Stanislas izgleda onako miran,povučen...ali negdje sam pročitao(čuo) da je tukao svoju bivšu ženu(stjuardesa) tako da...
                            "Iz Mire đavoli vire"

Ja vec blokirao aerodrom u MC.
                            >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by 10 D.O. View Post
                              Stanislas izgleda onako miran,povučen...ali negdje sam pročitao(čuo) da je tukao svoju bivšu ženu(stjuardesa) tako da...
                              "Iz Mire đavoli vire"
                              Kakva glupost, pa on se samo jednom zenio i ta mu je sadasnja zena
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ali ju je bio ostavio i nju i dijete da bi se posvetio karijeri
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X