X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nando

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Juce sam uspeo da precutim, moracu i sad, svasta bih rekao na racun Verdascove frizure i izgleda, lici mi na... Ma bolje da cutim!

Nadal mi na Vladanovoj slici izgleda kao smeker, Roger kao pecinski covek... Odelo na prvi pogled cini coveka.

Comment

Ali oblik lica je ostao FEdererov tj. Nadalov, nije samo da su im 'zamenili glave', zato i izgleda tako smesno

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nije ova slika smijesna,ali ipak je posebna
          Championships+Wimbledon+2010+Day+Four+gs18yLttFwll.jpg
          evo jos jedna
          Juan+Martin+Del+Potro+2009+French+Open+Day+zpYlBG0SL_Cl.jpg
          Last edited by Drunken Whaler; 21-07-11, 01:09.
          Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

Ako se ne varam, ovo su Federer i Agassi, a teren je na vrhu Burj Al Araba u Dubaiju, tj. to je sletiliste za helikoptere...

Comment

Pa da, to je cuveno kad su igrali tenis njih dvojica na vrhu Burj Al Araba

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

neko se zabrojao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Konacno se neko dosetio da je logicno da nakon 15 i 30 ide 45!

Iju Karolina, sta radis dete drago!

Comment

Pa i brojalo se 45, ali onda su se oni kojima matematika nije intuitivna, ali praktika jeste, da je lakse za irazgovoriti 40 nego 45.

Comment

Roger Federer ha-ha,ha-ha.jpg
                      Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

wow, the graphics on virtua tennis have improved alot.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                          You're a master of karate and friendship
                          For everyone

Comment

Kad su bili mali

Ahahahahahahaha

Kei

Baby Fed

sigpic

Comment

Sve sam ih prepoznala

baby Roger
                              Sod
                              Kei
                              i Vladane, Federer vise nije GOAT on je LOAT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

aAAAA kakve slike,Rodik i Soderling pobedo,a jaka je ona sa Nadalom i Gaskeom.
                                Ko je ovo na slici iznad Djokoviceve sa bracom?A ne mogu da prepoznam ni ovog iznad Rodika,iako mi je mnogo poznat?I ovaj iznad Nadala i Gaske-a mi nije poznat,kao ni ove 3-4 slike od Del Potra do Djokovica u prsluku,ostale sam prepoznao
                                sigpic
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Working...
                                X