• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majabl View Post
      totalno je "skino" Smareja

Comment

Ovo danas spada u smijesne fotke, ali nekad je bila realnost.

Comment

Da mi je neko pricao ne bi mu vjerovao

sigpic

Comment

A,sta reci za ovo?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwlhR...8E4EBC1E019489

Comment

Jos jedan dokaz savrsenosti sistema...
              sigpic

Comment

I posle se neki cude zasto Fed toliko hejtuje hawk eye
                ja samo cekam da se kod njega desi ovako nesto pa da bas poludi
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

Pre nekoliko godina je na Wimbledon-u u mecu parova( Zimonjic), challenge pokazao aut, dok se na usporenom snimku podigao krec( objasnjenje je bilo da je greskom pokazan prethodni udarac)..
                  Ali nazalost, nema na netu..

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    I posle se neki cude zasto Fed toliko hejtuje hawk eye
                    ja samo cekam da se kod njega desi ovako nesto pa da bas poludi
                    Kad bi se ovako nesto desilo na Fedovom ili Rodikovom mecu,mislim da bi doslo do najzesce svadje svih vremena

Comment

Takva greska se desi jednom u 200-300 puta, i to nije greska hawk eye sistema, vec greska osoblja koje radi u hawk eye room-u

Comment

Nije, ono je bas greska hawk eye sistema, posto koliko sam ja shvatila, on nije dobro prikazao let loptice, tu je nesto poludeo, ali je dobro pokazao da je ona bila dobra.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vladan View Post

Comment

za sliku

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X