This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Felija izgleda obožava cela porodica
        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Ma Andy je skroz lud majke mi ahahahaha
          OVAKO

Comment

• Nike za USO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Svaki GS sve gore,ali teško da će nadmašiti Adidas na RG pre par godina

tt
              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Endi i Nik u luna parku

Andy Murray
                Great fun with @k1ngkyrg1os today at @kingsislandohio... We weren't scared.. Honest .. I was only once..Apologies for the language..
                #rollercoaster

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Gaske

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 'ladno sam pomislila da je Per(a) na blic

Comment

• Novi LA 8 Aug 2018

https://twitter.com/AMarshallSport/s...11110968115201

Louis Armstrong.jpg
                      Last edited by Chiwwi; 12-08-18, 18:21.

Comment

• I kako ih ne voleti?Deca se ludo zabavljaju

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jao pa vidi ih

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              Nike za USO

wooooooooooooooooow,oprema je sjajna

jedino rafino zgleda mrtvo
                              Wizard

Comment

• Felix izgleda u vezi sa Bouchard

Comment

Working...
                                X