Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willson ima nove reklame za rekete, u glavnim ulogama Delpo, Kei i Feli.
    Nije nesto pretjerano funny, jos manje je spectacular, ali je simpa, neobicno.

Comment

• Nesto za Jigsaw.

Wenus and Serena singing Like a Prayer...

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Na ATP sajtu su izbacili najbolje slike ove godine, ali ova me je odusevila

2011-12-06_224845.jpg
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Caroline imitira Serenu

sigpic

Comment

• strasno je koliko ta devojka zeli da bude zanimljiva i duhovita, ali jednostavno ne zna

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Meni se ona smucila sa ovim imitacijama, pogotovo kada je imitirala Nadala nakon onog pada na pres konferenciji...
                Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Hm pazite vi ovog Monaca,ovo je samo maska,sve smo vidjela na DCu

Evo jos malo kad su bili mali

sigpic

Comment

• Nadal beba isti.
                    A ko je ovo izmedju Granoljersa i Djokovica? Verdasko?
                    I ko je ovaj mali plavi pored Granoljersa?

Comment

• Nadal isti,nevjerovatno
                      Da,to je Verdy,a ovaj plavi nemam pojma,tu je Marsel zvijezda
                      sigpic

Comment

• Znam da je Marsel faca, nego vidim Rafu iza, a i taj plavi mi nesto poznat...

Comment

• Da, ono je Verdasko, a mislim da onaj mali plavi nije niko poznat
                          A Sod je isti, nije se uopste promenio

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Berdih je takodje isti
                            sigpic
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Comment

• I posle neko kaze da tenis ne moze da se igra i na ledu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X