X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL-Alexandar Ovechkin

[/quote]
    Da da uz Jeff Cartera po meni najbolji.
    Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

[/quote]
      [/quote]

Comment

Odg: NHL-Alexandar Ovechkin

Zach Parise #1.... ;)

Comment

[/quote]
          [/quote][/quote]

Vidi se da bas pratis hokej! Nabrojao si sve ono sto si procit'o u novinama!!!!! Barem drugih 5 (pet) mozes da ubacis medju ove!

Comment

[/quote]
            [/quote][/quote]

Vidi se da bas pratis hokej! Nabrojao si sve ono sto si procit'o u novinama!!!!! Barem drugih 5 (pet) mozes da ubacis medju ove!
            [/quote]

Comment

Meni Ovechkin, Sakic, Forsberg, Rob Blake, Foote, Hejduk, Eric Staal, Toews, Marian Hossa, Spezza, Sturm, Parise...
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ma ja kad bi biro nebi nikad mogao izabrat najbolje igra?e.

Comment

Eh, kada bi ga jos vidio u dresu Colorada... ;)

Comment

[quote author=narrogh link=topic=1562.msg69453#msg69453 date=1244709007]
                    [/quote]Konacno jedan navijac Colorada.
                    Kao sto tvoj potpis kaze vraticemo se na vrh! ;) Kad se samo setim onih PO serija sa Detroitom od pre par godina...
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1562.msg69473#msg69473 date=1244723550]
                      [quote author=narrogh link=topic=1562.msg69453#msg69453 date=1244709007]
                      [/quote][/quote]
                      Treba samo sacekati da Stastny "poraste" i da trejduju nekog solidnog goaltenedera. Eh, kamo srece da jos pokupe Hedmana sa drafta... ;D

Comment

Ovechkin drugu godinu za redom proglasen za najboljeg igraca NHL.

Comment

[quote author=Colts4Life link=topic=1562.msg70827#msg70827 date=1245489051]
                          Ovechkin drugu godinu za redom proglasen za najboljeg igraca NHL.
                          [/quote]

Car! ;D

Comment

Working...
                          X