This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAKO JE BREEEE
    It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
    It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• B-O-G-I-NJ-A!!!

Comment

• SRBIJA OPET IMA C A R I C U M I L I C U !!!

Comment

• Jebote zaplakao sam i ne stidim se, da mi je neko rekao da cemo osvojiti zlato u tekvondou, ne bih mu verovao.

Mico legendo
          Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Ne mogu da verujem koliko sam srecna
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Suze mi krenule... ne mogu da verujem!
              Oooo Milice ZLATNA! Bravo devojko!
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by NebojsaNS View Post
                Jebote zaplakao sam i ne stidim se, da mi je neko rekao da cemo osvojiti zlato u tekvondou, ne bih mu verovao.

Mico legendo
                Nisi jedini...

Hvala ti Milice od
                sigpic
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzFjbiH4mk

Comment

• jbt. da mi je neko rekao da cu da skacem po kuci od srece zbog tekvonda
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Koja sreca...od svih kojih smo ocekivali nista...a onda te neko ovako prelepo iznenadi...NEMA NISTA LEPSEEEEE!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.avangarda.in/forum/viewforum.php?f=56

Comment

• Vreme je bilo , kakav trenutak , Milice ljubimice Svaka cast
                      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Najbolje što se iz svih stanova čula dreka i vriska...
                        Siroti mi, nadali se i dočekali.
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ponosno ustati i pjevati "Bože pravde"...

Hvala ti Milice...
                          sigpic
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzFjbiH4mk

Comment

• Ocekivano,mirno i stalozeno i titula,zlatna Mandicka
                            sigpic
                            Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Kakvo ludilo!!! Skacem kao da ludak po kuci
                              It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                              It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• E koliko mi je samo drago sto ce se narod okupiti das pozdravi nove junake !!! Ovi su vec dojadili teniseri i kosarkasi itd

Comment

Working...
                                X