X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tenis liga Sport klub, Sport klub Draw Challenge - komentari

pa Soderling ima povredu lakta ;D ;D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Aha,je li teska koliko ova Rafina povreda koljena ;D ;D ;D ;D
      sigpic

Comment

ozbiljno,Soderling nije igrao Montreal,ne znam da li je potvrdio ucesce u Cinciju
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Znam da nije igrao Montreal,ali nadam se da ce igrati Cinci,a Hjuit je u ocajnoj formi ;)
          sigpic

Comment

A sta mislite da kad dodje do cetvrtfinala/polufinala/finala turnira broj bodova mnozimo sa 2/4/8,a ne ovako da u petak igramo za ponedjeljak ;)

Comment

Vladane,stizem te

Comment

Dobro si odigrao ovo kolo,svaka cast.

Comment

I dalje sam 1. 8) 8) 8)
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1362.msg84876#msg84876 date=1250673341]
                    I dalje sam 1. 8) 8) 8)
                    [/quote]

Ne zadugo momce 8) 8) 8) 8)

Comment

Igor Andreev-Nicolas Kiefer 21 1
                      Tommy Robredo-Jeremy Chardy 22 2
                      Tommy Haas-John Isner 23 vise
                      PH Mathieu-Mischa Zverev 21 vise
                      Ovo sam ja pogodio,a dobio sam 4 boda,sta sve nece da urade ljudi da me stignu > 8) 8) 8)

sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Comment

Matje - Zverev 6:7;7:5;6:3 8) 8) 8)
                          Jos sam ja i malo gledao taj mec,ali neka bude da je odigrano 19 gemova
                          Kako se samo prati tenis ovdje
                          sigpic

Comment

...Matje-Zverev 6-1 7-5

Comment

Kao sto vidite,strasne prevare se rade sa tabelom >,ako se ovakve stvari nastave moracu da istupim iz lige...
                              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1362.msg84884#msg84884 date=1250674082]
                                Kao sto vidite,strasne prevare se rade sa tabelom >,ako se ovakve stvari nastave moracu da istupim iz lige...
                                [/quote]

U cemu je fazon vise,ispravio sam ti koji ti je..Istupi slobodno...Pogledaj tabelu

Comment

Working...
                                X