• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]

Dijelimo prvu,ee :o 8) 8)

Comment

• [/quote]

[/quote]Nema to dijelimo,ja sam 1. 8) 8) 8)
      sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

[/quote]Nema to dijelimo,ja sam 1. 8) 8) 8)
        [/quote]

Dijelimo 8) 8),da sam ja pravio tabelu,ne bi bio.. ;D

Comment

• Re: Tenis liga Sport klub, Sport klub Draw Challenge - komentari

Vladane, izbacicu te iz lige ako ne budes hteo da delis prvo mesto sa fc-om...
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

E onda necu ni da igram vasu glupu ligu > > >
            Ako ste me stavili na prvo mjesto,onda sam 1. pomirite se s tim 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1362.msg83135#msg83135 date=1250033085]
              Vladane, izbacicu te iz lige ako ne budes hteo da delis prvo mesto sa fc-om...
              [/quote]

Cuj sta sef kaze 8) 8) ;D ;D

Comment

Ja moram da primjetim da SEF ima cijela 3 boda ;D ;D ;D,a branilac titule 5,5 ;D ;D ;D promijenice se ovdje dosta toga,posto ja igram ligu od pocetka 8) 8) 8) 8)
                sigpic

Comment

Ja ovde nikad ne mogu biti prvi zato sto ne mogu da igram na igrace koje ne volim i ne mogu da odigram protiv tenisera koje gotivim.
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• [/quote]

Vidjecemo sta ce da bude,samo znam da ce biti zanimljivo... 8) 8)

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1362.msg83140#msg83140 date=1250033359]
                    Ja ovde nikad ne mogu biti prvi zato sto ne mogu da igram na igrace koje ne volim i ne mogu da odigram protiv tenisera koje gotivim.

[/quote]

E Tmac,to moras,ako zelis pobedu,ako ne

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1362.msg83140#msg83140 date=1250033359]
                      [/quote]

profi....... ;)

Comment

Jednostavno prekinimo da igramo ovo,dosadno je ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                        sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]
                          Jos ces samo malo da uzivas jer za koji dan cu te smaci sa no1 pozicije

Comment

Stizem vas,nova tabela. 8) 8) ;D ;D

PS:Tmac,2.kolo,nije 3. ;D ;D ;D

Comment

A kako se boduje?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDv-b4X2zc

Comment

Treba samo pogledati tabelu , ona sve govori

Vladan 21
                                Ferari 18
                                FC Nadal 17,5
                                Danijel 17
                                Manda 17
                                WHU 16,5
                                Bojana 15
                                Funkerman 15
                                T-Mac 13,5
                                Vuk 12,5
                                Arminho 12
                                Natasha 10
                                Srdjan 8,5
                                Dart Gunner 2,5

Primjeticete da je branilac titule na 7. mjestu ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X