Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sjajno ovo izgleda za sada, ih šteta za Vanjinu stativu...
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Uros94 View Post
      О чему ти?
      Vanja i Ana su u tajnoj vezi, Puls je rekao. Ali ssss to je tajna, ne smije bas da se siri
      sigpic

Comment

Razbijamo Madjare stvarno fantasticno igraju nasi.
        "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Zacarani gol Srbije.Nece unutra pa to ti je.U ovim momentima pokazujemo klasu.Bravo momci.

Comment

Mnogo mocno delujemo. Madjari izgledaju kao grupa rekreativaca skupljnih s koca i konopca. Nema stajanja, treba ih zgaziti do kraja.
            Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

Nista to ne mora da znaci ako oni udju u formu i tempiraju je za zavrsnicu, tako to dobro rade. No Kemenji zna da kaze vaterpolo je igra u kojoj na kraju pobijedi Srbija
              Nadam se finalu Srbija - CG
              sigpic

Comment

Auuu kako igraju
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

I što bi viknuo Aca...Uuuhuuuuuuuu!
                  Razvaljuj!
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Kakva ogavna ekipa. Gazi stoku cigansku prljavu. 20 ima dajte ako moze.

Comment

Ubili smo im svaku nadu.

Comment

Kakvo razvaljivanje! Sta je sve Soro odbranio!

Comment

Soro

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Auuuf, kakav meč za početak i to protiv Mađara! Svaka čast momci i svaka čast Soru! Kakav golman, najbolji na svetu oduvek bio!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ubismo ih

moram da vidim koliko su puta oni, a koliko puta mi imali igraca vise...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

kako smo izdominirali!
                                It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                                It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X