Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evropska kosarka (vesti, transferi i ostalo...)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma sprdam se.
    Kapiram da cu mozda odgledati 2, 3 utakmice Fenera i to je to

Comment

• Al' se Bosna izbrukala na ovom turniru. Krs od ekipe...Puni ih ko stigne.

Comment

• Auuuuu...Kakav poraz Crne Gore u kvalifikacijama za EP2015, da ne kazem sramota! Pa, gdje ces izgubiti od Holandije i to jos na svom terenu!? Sad im cak i plasman na EP moze biti pod znakom pitanja!

Comment

• Po prvi put Eurobasket 2015.godine će se održati u četiri zemlje. Zbog nemogućnosti da se takmičenje održi u Ukrajini FIBA je na stastank uu Madridu izglasla da će domaćini grupne faze biti gradovi: Zagreb, Riga, Berlin i Monpelje.

Završna faza će biti održana u Lilu na fudbalskom stadionu, kapaciteta 27.000 gledalaca.

http://www.sportklub.rs/eurobasket-2015-u-cetiri-zemlje

Comment

• Originally posted by AleksaVP View Post
            Po prvi put Eurobasket 2015.godine će se održati u četiri zemlje. Zbog nemogućnosti da se takmičenje održi u Ukrajini FIBA je na stastank uu Madridu izglasla da će domaćini grupne faze biti gradovi: Zagreb, Riga, Berlin i Monpelje.

Završna faza će biti održana u Lilu na fudbalskom stadionu, kapaciteta 27.000 gledalaca.

http://www.sportklub.rs/eurobasket-2015-u-cetiri-zemlje

Fudbalski stadion i 27 hiljada mogli su to onda na nekom većem stadionu, bolje dvorane u Europi primaju po 20-25k

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ja sam mislio da je on sa njima potpisao jos u avgustu.

Comment

• Jeste sredinom avgusta, valjda jednogodišnji... ali sada se slikao
                  Nije imao vremena zbog prprema.
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Radule ode u Kinu za nekih 2 mil....po meni extra opcija za njega...mislim da se njihova liga zavrsava u januaru ili februaru tako da ce imati sanse za neki 2,3 mesecni ugovor u Nba..
                    Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

• Top five Euroleague free agents left

Bo McCalebb

The biggest name of the free agents. However after two years below his high standards in Fenerbahce/ Ulker, no big offers were made to him after his contract with the Turkish club ended. Two years ago, Bo was the hottest name in the market, but now it seems that he will have to accept a huge pay cut in order to stay in Europe. Or else, there’s always China, despite some rumors about him hunting an NBA job, even a non guaranteed deal. Being just 29 years old, the American guard in theory is still at his primes.

Mickael Gelabale

He had a great World Cup tournament, however a new contract hasn’t been offered yet. As he said recently to Eurohoops, he is not in a hurry, but the clock ticks. At this point, no one can be sure about where he will end up, however he has been offered the last weeks to some of the biggest clubs in Europe. Still there’s no real interest yet for his services.

Pops Mensah Bonsu

He started the summer by signing with Olympiacos, but after the medical exams, he was cut by the Greek team. Since then, his name hasn’t popped up anywhere and what happened with the Reds made other teams more than cautious. Still we expect Pops to emerge somewhere, because he is a great fighter and when healthy, a huge force in the paint.

Milan Macvan

He had a mediocre season in Galatasaray, however at the start of the summer it was rumored that the Cavs, who have his NBA rights, will be knocking on his door. That never happened and since then the name of Macvan is absent even from rumors. He left the Turkish club, last month it was rumored that he may end up in Partizan, but he denied this possibility and he is still in the market.

Mike Bramos

He was not a part of Panathinaikos’ plans, he was rumored to interest Olympiacos – however never the Reds made an offer to him – and after his brief appearance in Las Vegas’ summer league he was injured. There was also some interest from Laboral Kutxa for him, but after his injury the talks stopped. According to the latest infos, he will need at least three more months in order to return on the courts and it remains to be seen if he will get a chance after his rehabilitation.
                      I Kešelj traži tim...

http://www.eurohoops.net/2014/09/dribbling/58041
                      IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                      ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Како доминира Весели брат. Ја кад сам говорио да је шутирао тројке у Партизану и да може то поново неко ме овде испљува.

Сад уби Звезду а Желимир га не вади из игре.
                        Arise, Serbia!
                        You fell asleep long ago,
                        And have lain in the dark.
                        Now wake up
                        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by аутсајдер; 25-12-14, 16:44.
                          винсент тан - Највећи сељобер којег је Острво икад видјело!

Comment

• jbg, završilo je. hapoel otresao čehe 94-84... potpuno sam zaboravio. ako česi budu prenosili preostale kvalifikacije, postaviću stream ovde... slika ide u hd-u.....
                            винсент тан - Највећи сељобер којег је Острво икад видјело!

Comment

• ААААААААААААА колико је Весели уништио Бобана!
                              Arise, Serbia!
                              Now wake up
                              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Arise, Serbia!
                                Now wake up
                                And rouse the Serbs!