Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evropska kosarka (vesti, transferi i ostalo...)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uros94 View Post
    Нант је у Паризу?
    NIje Nant nego Nanter.Nant igra 2.ligu.
    http://www.avangarda.in/forum/viewforum.php?f=56

Comment

• Испричавам се.
      Arise, Serbia!
      You fell asleep long ago,
      And have lain in the dark.
      Now wake up
      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Valencia Basket did not pick up the option on the contract of Stefan Markovic who will be free agent from July.
        CSKA Moscow made official the signing of Jeremy Pargo for the next two seasons.
        Cajasol Sevilla offered a contract extension to Latavious Williams and Luka Bogdanovic.
        Laboral Kutxa brought in for the future Tadas Sedekerskis. The Lithuanian combo guard born in 1998 is considered one of the future stars in Europe.
        Nogueira does not rule out playing in Europe next year.
        Zoran Planinic leaves Khimki Moscow.
        Unics Kazan denied the rumors about Sergio Scariolo.
        Cibona Zagreb is close to hire Neven Spahija as head coach for the upcoming season.
        CSKA Moscow keep Vlado Micov.
        vesti 11/06
        It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
        It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Kakvu skautsku mrezu imaju Spanci, bruka.
          Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Ispada da samo oni nesto rade po Evropi. Ovo ostalo sve jad & cemer.
            Rusi potpisuju isluzene rage, a Turci jos uvek nemaju pojma sta je skauting.

Comment

• U Pireju pri rezultatu 72:76 na manje od minute do kraja navijaci Olimpijakosa gadjali bakljama i jos kojekavim stvarima klupu PAO-a i umesto dodele pehara utakmica prekinuta. Kod nas srecom jos toga nema.
              Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Zalgiris Kaunas in talks with Zouros. Lavrinovic twins will leave?
                Vitaly Fridzon joins CSKA Moscow.
                Khimki Moscow cut budget, will have 'just' €16.2M for next season.
                Unics Kazan close to name Andrea Trinchieri new head coach.
                Cibona name Neven Spahija head coach.
                Stefan Markovic: 'Valencia offered me a new contract. We're talking'.
                Cantù named Pino Sacripanti new head coach.
                Unicaja Malaga set to part ways with Marcus Williams.
                Nikola Vujcic back to Maccabi Tel Aviv as team manager.
                Maccabi Haifa steals title from Maccabi Tel Aviv.
                evro-vesti

Comment

• Eurocup changes format, expands to 48 teams for 2013-14 season

Euroleague clubs that do not qualify for the Euroleague Top 16 will join the remaining 24 Eurocup teams for the Last 32 phase

The 12th season of the Eurocup competition will include more teams, more games and more excitement. Responding to the requests of European professional clubs, the competition will increase from 32 to 48 teams in the Regular Season phase. The size of the groups will grow from four to six teams, thus the number of guaranteed games for each club will increase from six to 10. Another innovation this season will see clubs divided into two regional conferences for the Regular Season phase in order to reduce travel times and costs for participants. The top three teams in each group will advance to the second phase of the competition, the Last 32.

In another exciting change, Euroleague clubs that do not qualify for the Euroleague Top 16 will join the remaining 24 Eurocup teams for the Last 32 phase where eight groups of four teams will face each other, enabling them to continue playing European competition games in 2014, and increasing the standard of the Eurocup competition. The top two teams in each Last 32 group of six will advance to the Eighth-Finals, from that point onwards clubs will compete home and away until only two teams are left and the 2013-14 Eurocup winner is crowned, earning the right to play in the 2014-15 Turkish Airlines Euroleague Regular Season.

The Eurocup competition expansion was approved in the ULEB and ECA General Assemblies held on 13-14 October 2011, but had not yet been implemented until the coming season.

Comment

• Eksperimentalno takmicenje, bas me zanima kako ce izgledati.
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Alex Mumbru, Raul Lopez and Roger Grimau extend with Bilbao.
                      CSKA Moscow will play also against the Minnesota Timberwolves next fall. The Russian powerhouse is finalizing an agreement with Spurs and Timberwolves for two exhibition games in America. The official announcement is expected early next week.
                      Galatasaray beat Banvit 4-1 in the series and win Turkish TBL.
                      Ettore Messina talked about Theo Papaloukas who retired after the victory in VTB United League. "I do not rule out that Theo will return to basketball. He will spend a year or two to rest and with his family. Then I am sure he would be a great coach or manager. Personally, I would love to have him as assistant coach" said Messina.
                      Aleksandar Dzikic close to be named head coach in Krka.
                      Olimpia Milano interested in Mike Green and Bryant Dunston.
                      Virtus Bologna keeps Gaddefors, Imbrò and Andjusic.
                      Avellino close to extend Jaka Lakovic.
                      Boniface Ndong retires at 35.
                      evro-vesti 16/06

Comment

• Vlade Djurovic - Osnove kosarkaske tehnike

Comment

• Kakvo zlato sunce ti, ceo taj kanal. Cesto gledam, neke stvari sam odgledao po nekoliko puta.
                          Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Pocinje majstorica Reala i Barse. Laso je luzer, opet ce izgubiti
                            Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Real u prvih 5 minuta imao 10:0, sad je 20:20.

Comment

• Bilo je i 20:10 za Real.

Comment

Working...
                                X