Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dobro nisu stavili i nekog juniora od 16,17 godina, da ih jos vise zbune
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Maxime Hamou..
      Originally posted by Casiraghi
      Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
      Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
      Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Fedovci čestitke,i da vi nama dogodine čestitate.A,selektor Francuza je baš iznenadio Švajcarce
        Last edited by Marija81; 23-11-14, 21:37.
        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Selektor Francuske, novu Sun Tzu.

Ne treba dokaz brate, ne treba.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Berdih/Stepanek mozda, a nemoj da si smesan sa ovim drugim

i Lopez je dubl igrac, nije singl...
            samo 14. na svetu (onaj Grenijev statista se ne racuna ofc )

Comment

• Originally posted by FeliLopez View Post
              samo 14. na svetu (onaj Grenijev statista se ne racuna ofc )
              Ne vrti se svet oko Felija, mislio sam na Marka Lopeza.
              Mark mi je omiljen igrac, predivan lik. Nizak, ali veoma inteligentan teniser, sa jako dobar FH.
              OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
                Ne vrti se svet oko Felija, mislio sam na Marka Lopeza.
                Mark mi je omiljen igrac, predivan lik. Nizak, ali veoma inteligentan teniser, sa jako dobar FH.

p.s. zbog marka je zagrada, granolersov statista

Comment

• Originally posted by FeliLopez View Post

p.s. zbog marka je zagrada, granolersov statista
                  Grenijev nisam razumeo.
                  Pametan je vjeruj mi, 1000 puta sam ga gledao. Skroz cool lik.
                  OVAKO

Comment

• Evo kako su Švajcarci dočekani u Lozani. Nije bitan prevod nego stil i atmosfera.

http://www.srf.ch/sport/tennis/davis...fans-empfangen

Comment

• Svi njihovi sajtovi, tj. klipovi na istim su geozabranjeni, mi ne mozemo da vidimo.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Klemon je skroz zasluzio, genijalne odluke je doneo pred i za vreme finala

Danielle Rossingh ‏@DRossingh
                        This just in: FFT extends contracts with French Davis Cup captain Arnaud Clement and Fed Cup captain Amelie Mauresmo with 2 years.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Na današnji dan pre četiri godine...

741.jpg

Serbia+v+France+Davis+Cup+World+Group+Final+5cKyvjBpSm8x.jpg

Comment

• Ovaj Toni na svakih par dana drugacije izjave daje
                            bio je 10000% protiv one Gale Leoni, koja je sada selektor spanske DC reprzenaticije i to samo zato sto je zensko, a evo sta kaze o Francuzima

Toni Nadal on the French Davis Cup loss and Amélie Mauresmo as possible new captain: "I watched the France-Switzerland final. Tsonga wasn't at his top level, Gasquet didn't play a last match and the doubles didn't work. I thought before the meet France could win.
                            "Where or with whom does the fault lie? I don't know. The Monday after a Davis Cup, everyone knows everything. If you need to change captains, you need to take Mauresmo. She's on the men's tour now, she's coaching a top player, she's won 2 Slams, she's been world number one. She has the best credentials of the French. It's normal she'd be the next French captain."

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ako nekom treba dubl mec iz finala.. slika je sjajna i video ima skoro 4 giga na 1080p

Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• I zvanicno Srbija-Hrvatska u Kraljevu od 6-8. marta

http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti...&nav_id=946379
                                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Working...
                                X