Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

[quote author=-dacha- link=topic=1286.msg198733#msg198733 date=1290023461]
    Zato Novak treba da igra 2.mec i da zatvore ulaze i nema izlaska,ili tako nesto $#^%RT $#^%RT
    [/quote]

E da, ko udje ne moze da izadje dok se ne zavrsi. $#^%RT

Comment

+*@WT*48* +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48*
      Samo sto je to nemoguce h5g6k8
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Dejvis kup: U prodaji bilo 5.000 kompleta, za dva minuta 82.000 zahteva
        http://sport.blic.rs/Tenis/188085/De...-82000-zahteva
        sigpic

Comment

toliko lazu, da je to strasno *%@(D!RY- *%@(D!RY-
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

Kad bi postojao Cowboys Stadium u Beogradu, pa da dodje 100 000 ljudi.

Comment

nabavila sam karte za DC :fc-[ :fc-[ :fc-[

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Dao ti je Boba licno? 7&@%q
                sigpic

Comment

Srlence mi ih je doneo na kucnu adresu ^%@7f

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nije ni cudo sto ce atmosfera biti pozorisna,ti prva neces navijati za Novaka,ali vazno je da imas kartu i da ces biti tamo cisto da budes vidjena *%@(D!RY-
                    sigpic

Comment

Pa to je opste poznata stvar, na svaki teniski mec ja idem samo da budem vidjena l5'%9

A protiv koga igramo? &%@5w8&*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ona ne zna ni protiv koga igramo #%d*
                        Igramo protiv Francuske,finale DC-a (&$E#
                        Ma vazno ti je da ces biti vidjena u Areni taj dan,sminko 7&@%q
                        sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaaa finale DC-a...

a kakvi su ti Francuzi? &%@5w8&*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Onako,nisu losi,ma sta tebe briga uostalom,kao da te tenis zanima...
                            Odlicno sto si dosla do karte :8-[/
                            sigpic

Comment

Ozbiljno, bas sam srecna, DC finale se sad desava u BG i ko zna kad ce i da li ce opet, tako da

#$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Isla si na sve meceve,tako da mi je bas drago sto si uspjela da dodjes do karte,tamo i treba da budu pravi ljubitelji tenisa taj dan #$&+|r

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X