Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

Koga bre boli ... za cirkus, nece valjda nasi dozvoliti da eventualno zbog nekih debila izgube DC titulu. #%d*
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

eh da su nam pametni ljudi u drzavi,ovako pitaj boga sta ce se desiti #%d*
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Pa postoje samo 2 opcije, ili otkazati tim cirkuzantima ili ne igrati na sljaci $%&5qw7 ali sigurno nije bs tako lako njima otkazati $%&5qw7

doduse,uvek postoji opcija, stajati ispred Arene i nikom ne dati da kupi kartu za to cudo i onda otkazati zbog lose prodaje $#^%RT
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Ma arena je namenjena za sportske dogadjaje,a oni su od nje napravili dvoranu za sve i svasta,a koliko vidim najmanje za sport.Ali sta da radim,necu da se nerviram oko toga
          sigpic

Comment

Pa ona nije ni planirana samo za sportske dogadjaje $%&5qw7

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pa da se nije organizovalo EP u kosarci i odbojci 2005.verovatno ne bi ni postojala sad
              sigpic

Comment

Pa jedino da cirkus pomere u "Pionir" a finale DC-a u "Areni" @(*6sd$%
                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

[quote author=dacha-czv link=topic=1286.msg171277#msg171277 date=1285102690]
                  Pa da se nije organizovalo EP u kosarci i odbojci 2005.verovatno ne bi ni postojala sad
                  [/quote]

Pa ona je trebala da se izgradi mnogo ranije, ali zbog svih okolnosti nije, EP je bio samo razlog da se tada zavrsi. Ali kad bi se tu odrzavali samo sporstki dogadjaji, propala bi za par meseci, zato se i odrzavaju koncerti, cirkusi itd.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ma nije nikakav problem odrzavati razne dogadjaje, ali se valjda zna sta je prioritet majku mu.
                    Ako ce u zemlji sporta cirkus da ima prednost u odnosu na finale bilo kog sportskog takmicenja, e onda stvarno...
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Skroz se slazem, ali znajuci nas, cirkus ce imati prednost #%d*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ma nece DC ima prednost.Vise ljudi ce doci u Arenu zbog DC-a nego zbog cirkusa. @R&}*
                        Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Ja, ipak, nesto nisam siguran da bi nam sljaka nesto bitno povecala sanse .. I nasima i njihovima, sem Conge, sve podloge manje-vise jednako odgovaraju ..

Comment

Zreb za 2011. :

Europe/Africa Zone Group I

Izrael,Poljska,Italija,JAR i Svajcarska slobodne u prvoj rundi

Finska - Slovenija
                            Ukrajina - Holandija
                            Portugal - Slovacka

Druga runda :

Izrael - Poljska
                            Italija - Finska/Slovenija
                            Ukrajina/Holandija - Juzna Afrika
                            Portugal/Slovacka - Svajcarska

World Group :

Srbija vs Indija
                            Rusija vs Svedska

Ceska vs Kazahstan
                            Argentina vs Rumunija

Cile vs SAD
                            Belgija vs Spanija

Nemacka vs Hrvatska
                            Austrija vs Francuska
                            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Koliko ja vidim, ponovo mozemo da dodjemo do SF #$&+|r

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=ClayWarrior link=topic=1286.msg171324#msg171324 date=1285153816]

World Group :

Srbija vs Indija
                                Rusija vs Svedska

Ceska vs Kazahstan
                                Argentina vs Rumunija

Cile vs SAD
                                Belgija vs Spanija

Nemacka vs Hrvatska
                                Austrija vs Francuska
                                [/quote]
                                znaci kuci sa indijom, pa kuci sa rusima, u goste kod ceha i u finalu na francuze/spance $#^%RT

Comment

Working...
                                X