Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davis Cup

Evo da mozemo ko ljudi po pricati o davis cupu .....

Re: Davis Cup...

Bice ti zao na kraju sto si otvorio ovu temu

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1286.msg53036#msg53036 date=1236207928]
      [/quote]Nadajmo se da ce biti tako...
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1286.msg53036#msg53036 date=1236207928]
        [/quote]

Treba misliti pozitivno.....Pa cese to desiti...

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1286.msg53038#msg53038 date=1236208084]

Treba misliti pozitivno.....Pa cese to desiti...
          [/quote]
          Dobar savet ;) i mislim pozitivno ;)

Comment

pogledaj anketu ovdje ima puno koji vjeruju u srbiji koli je dao gls spaniji nije tesko pogodit

Comment

[quote author=fare link=topic=1286.msg53063#msg53063 date=1236242049]
              pogledaj anketu ovdje ima puno koji vjeruju u srbiji koli je dao gls spaniji nije tesko pogodit
              [/quote]

....Kome si ti dao glas????

Comment

Ja sam sad dao glas spaniji,jer se igra na sljaci,a zna se koja je nacija no1 na sljaci.

Comment

[quote author=ferrari1 link=topic=1286.msg53084#msg53084 date=1236245589]
                  Ja sam sad dao glas spaniji,jer se igra na sljaci,a zna se koja je nacija no1 na sljaci.
                  [/quote]

realno.....svaka cast......

Comment

ja sam glasao za Srbiju, valjda vise onako navijacki ;D
                    "Kada ljudi, pripadnici srpske nacionalnosti, navijaju protiv legende srpskog i svetskog tenisa, Srbina NOVAKA DJOKOVICA, zbog nekog Svajcarca ili Spanca koji veze sa Srbijom nemaju, takvu situaciju mozemo nazvati ni manje ni vise nego najobicnija PERVERZIJA!" - ja

Comment

Je l' zna neko kad je zreb danas?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1286.msg53093#msg53093 date=1236245912]
                        Je l' zna neko kad je zreb danas?
                        [/quote]

Poceo je u 10.30...........

Comment

Posle velikog razmisljanja ja sam ipak glasala navijacki,za Srbiju
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1286.msg53071#msg53071 date=1236244226]
                            [quote author=fare link=topic=1286.msg53063#msg53063 date=1236242049]
                            [/quote]

....Kome si ti dao glas????

[/quote]srbiji sam ja to sam onako jer mi je svejedno

Comment

[/quote]

..Velikog razmisljanja,ja sam bez razmisaljanja.....

Comment

Working...
                              X