No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E stvarno oplaka ko sto odavno nisam. Ovo dodje kao neki bunt protiv novog formata Davis Cupa, odose u Juznu Emeriku

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4_hM5LF...on_share_sheet

Comment

• A pazi mu naocare nemaju ni dioptriju, kakav bijedni pokusaj hipstera
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
        A pazi mu naocare nemaju ni dioptriju, kakav bijedni pokusaj hipstera [emoji23]
        Zverev ide na operaciju ociju krajem godine, sigurno zato sto nema dioptriju...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Hahahahahah najjace diskusije
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• Odlični mečevi danas! Meni je vrh ovaj DC.
            sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• *Nije pogledao nijedan poen, nema pojma ni ko igra

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ako sam dobro shvatio, samo zato sto je Pique fudbaler ovaj format DCa u startu ne valja.

A to Pique Cup. To vjerovatno kazu navijaci tenisera koji kritikuje ovaj DC, jer navijaci obicno formiraju misljenje na osnovu misljenja koje imaju igraci za koje navijaju.

Ako je ovo Pique Cup sta onda reci za LC, ne znam kako bi to mogli nazvati.

Negativna kritika koja nema argumente.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kakav ritern, kao na USO Novak protiv Rodzera
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  For everyone

Comment

• Bas motivisano djeluju Coric i Khachanov.

Comment

• Originally posted by ognjen View Post
                      Ako sam dobro shvatio, samo zato sto je Pique fudbaler ovaj format DCa u startu ne valja.

A to Pique Cup. To vjerovatno kazu navijaci tenisera koji kritikuje ovaj DC, jer navijaci obicno formiraju misljenje na osnovu misljenja koje imaju igraci za koje navijaju.

Ako je ovo Pique Cup sta onda reci za LC, ne znam kako bi to mogli nazvati.

Negativna kritika koja nema argumente.

Pa nisi dobro shvatio...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jel brza podloga?

Comment

• Ne znam, ne gledam.
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          For everyone

Comment

Last edited by bojanaBG; 18-11-19, 21:09. Reason: ....
                            sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ljudi, pozdravljam vas iz Madrida. Kakav je ovo spektakl samo

Comment

• Kaze komentator na hrt 70% popunjenosti tribina danas na Hrv Rus

Comment

Working...
                                X