X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1286.msg108997#msg108997 date=1259963810]
    pa sto si onda gasio TV? > >
    [/quote]Pa nisam bio kuci, jbg da sam znao ostavio bih ga da radi.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ovi ganferi mogu da trce do sutra.
      Zato nista drugo i ne znaju...
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Spanija vodi 2-0...Bravo Ferrer

Comment

Jel vi zezate da je rale izgubio,ja sam gledao dva seta samo!
          Ne mogu da vjerujem da je poslije onakva prva dva seta izgubio!
          sigpic
          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

a ja se spremala da idem da gledam i Roddicka i Blake-a,a ni jedan ni drugi ne igraju :-\ :-\
            sto znaci da cemo da oderemo Amerikance,ali mi je zao,mnogo bi bolje bilo da igraju ova dvojica...

http://www.tennis.com/articles/templ...4&zoneid=4
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

Braca Brajan su ionako najavila da dolaze da se zezaju sa Novakom, ne zanima ih tenis. ;D
              Dobro, opet ce biti tu Querrey i Fish, nije to uopste slaba reprezentacija, ali u pravu si nece biti spektakl kao sto je ocekivano.
              sigpic

Comment

E seljaci prazna vam Arena!
                Oni misle da smo mi sisali vesla pa cemo da placamo iljade dinara da gledamo glupace koje samo dizu noge i gube turnire.
                Mrs!

Gubimo ovo 4:0 laganica.

Comment

Pa ko je lud da daje pare da gleda zenski tenis
                  Ove nase nemaju pojma,a Ruskinje su dosle u ocajnom sastavu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

zasto tako? ja verujem u nasu pobedu. mozda malo nisu u formi ali ana je ana a JJ je uvek JJ i sa njima nema sale
                    Kako lep si Rafaele
                    sve bi cure tebe htele!
                    Protiv njih se stalno boris
                    jer ti samo tenis volis!

Comment

[quote author=Cika Crni link=topic=1286.msg113997#msg113997 date=1265469059]
                      zasto tako? ja verujem u nasu pobedu. mozda malo nisu u formi ali ana je ana a JJ je uvek JJ i sa njima nema sale
                      [/quote]

A Kuznjecova je uvek Kuznjecova

Comment

Uh,pa ova je razbija,da li ce Ana da osvoji 1 gem u ovom setu? ???

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ma kakav crni Fed Cup to takmicenje treba da se ukine...
                          Zato kad dodju Ameri u martu ima da bude puna Arena do poslednjeg mesta. 8)
                          sigpic

Comment

Zao mi je sto Amerikanci ne dolaze u punom sastavu,ustvari samo Blejk da dolazi,ja bih bila u prvim redovima
                            A ovako ne znam da li cu da idem,jos cu da razmislim

ooo Ana uzela gem,sad ce da je pokida 8) ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ja rekoh 4:0, kad ono 5:0

Comment

ajmo ana sad je tvoja!!
                                Kako lep si Rafaele
                                sve bi cure tebe htele!
                                Protiv njih se stalno boris
                                jer ti samo tenis volis!

Comment